Chapter.15

Easton P.O.V
I put on my blue and white Christmas onesie as Hassan did the same. Tonight was Christmas Eve and we were about to eat our Christmas dinner. I stood in front of my mirror and turned to the side looking at my stomach in the onesie. It's so big. My baby is getting so big. I rubbed my stomach looking at it and though about how I was really about to be a daddy.

This is crazy.

I'm four months pregnant and I wish I was nine. I was ready to have this kid and get it over with. Nine months is actually crazy to be carrying a child. A heavy ass bowling ball on your front. I can't even cover it up with a hoodie like that. It just looks like my stomach is fat. I turned around and looked at my ass in the mirror chuckling. My shit did get fatter. Damn.

Now I see why Apollo always tryna fuck me. I would fuck me. I look good.

"You coming to eat or you gonna stare at yo ass all day?" He asked me as I jumped turning to look at him.

"Yea I'm coming," I said to him laughing as I walked over to him. I stood in front of him and waited for him to move but he didn't. "You gone move so we can go eat our Christmas dinner?"

"I love you East," he said to me as I smiled at him.

"I love you too man, now get out of my pregnant way so I can go eat," I said to him chuckling.

"I hate you," He chuckled moving over as I pushed him and walked into the front. I looked back at him and saw his eyes on my ass.

"Stop looking at my cheeks," I said to him as he quickly looked up at me chuckling.

"My bad," He spoke walking over to me and laughing. I looked over at the couch and saw he had moved the table out of the way, laid a blanket down with pillows and more fuzzy blankets, had our plates and shit already ready, and he also had our lights on.

"You made us a Christmas picnic? That's so nice...I-I, you're so sweet," I said growing emotional as he chuckled and walked over to me. He wrapped his arms around me and placed one on the small of my back right above my ass chuckling.  I felt the vibrations from his laugh through his chest as I tried not to cry at this nice little surprise. It's the little things. I looked up at him as he looked down at me smiling.

"You ok?" He asked me with a small smile as I nodded my head.

This feels...weird. I feel warm.

"Uh, l-let's eat and take some pictures," I said moving out of his grip and walking over to the blanket. I sighed to myself thinking about how he looked at me. How I felt...

Is that cheating?

I picked up my phone and took a picture of us making the caption say: "Spending the holidays with my bestfriend in matching Christmas onesies🥹🎄"

I posted the picture and then took one of our food and put it on my story. I saw I had started to receive likes already making me smile when I saw the first one was Hassan's.

"Stalker," I mumbled making him thump my leg. "Ouch slut,"

I ate some of the greens after pouring some hot sauce on them and sighed at the good taste. My momma really did teach me how to cook good.

I sat on my knees leaning over so I could eat comfortable as he sat next to me looking at the movie. We were watching Elf right now. This my shit.

I took a sip of my drink and sighed as I heard my phone start to ring. It's my baby daddy of course. Yuck.

Not yuck to him, but yuck to that name. It's cringe.

"Hello?"

"Hey. What you doing?"