Chapter.9

Easton P.O.V
I walked out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around my waist. I ran into a chest sighing. Why is he always waiting for me to come out the bathroom?

"Why you standing here?" I asked him as he smiled at me.

"Is the baby ok?" He asked me as I smacked my lips.

"What about me nigga? You not gone ask if I'm ok? You didn't make me any breakfast or anything. We're off to a bad start," I spoke as he went pale.

"I-I d-didnt me-,"

"I'm joking nigga relax. I actually wanted to take you out for breakfast so we could talk," I said to him as I saw his whole body relax.

"Like a date?" He asked me hopefully.

"More like a I've made my decision what to do about the baby and we need to talk. We could just stay here an-,"

"No! I Wanna go out with you. I gotta my shoes," he spoke walking into my room behind me.

"I don't think your shoes are in my room," I said to him as he chuckled.

"I know...," He replied looking at me.

"So why you in here cheesing?" I asked him laughing as I looked for my boxer briefs. They're so comfortable.

"Can I ask you a question?" He asked making me smack my lips. He laughed at that before he continued talking. "Do you wanna go out with me later?"

"Where?" I asked him as I took my towel off. "Don't look at me,"

"I've seen all of you and been inside you before," he replied making me roll my eyes.

"So what? Don't look at me," I repeated making him smack his lips and walk over to me. He lifted my head with his finger and looked down at me. He used his other hand to side his fingers in between my folds and gently rub me in small circles. "A-Apollo. What are you doing?"

"How Can you be this wet?" He asked me as he removed his fingers and looked at them. They were covers in my juices making him laugh while playing with them. "Lay on the bed for me,"

"Bro I'm hungry as fuck," I said to him as he walked me over to the bed. I got in the bed and looked at him. He turned me away from him and pushed my upper half into the bed. He grabbed my legs and pulled me closer to the end on the bed where he was standing and bent down licking me making me jump.

He started sucking on my clit like he was hungry making me groan.

"Fuck Apollo," I moaned ate me out from the back. I couldn't do anything, but grip on the covers and he ate me like he wanted to. I pushed myself back into his tongue and reached back grabbed his head to pull him in closer as I moaned at the good feeling. "Yes nigga mm...eat that shit,"

"Pussy taste so good," He said slurping me making me jerk forward and cry out.

"Oh my god nigga!" I cried shutting my eyes. He moved away from me and came back soon after tongue fucking my hole as he rubbed my clit with his thumb. "Damn,"

I was about to cum before he started tongue fucking me. He should have kept sucking my shit. Did he do that on purpose? I was right there. Dickhead.

He stood up and k stayed in the same position feeling him rub his long dick up and down my pussy and through my folds as I moaned feeling it come in contact with my clit. That friction is amazing. He moved away from me making me miss his touch. I felt his tip at my entrance as he slowly pushed himself into making me gasp and hold my breath.

It's been a whole month. I should have been asked for more. Well nah cause he was still fucking that girl.

"Mmm, feels so good," I moaned as he pulled all the way out of me before pushing back in. "Y-Yo,"