Chapter.27

Easton P.O.V
The next morning I woke up groggily smelling something sweet and salty. Breakfast? I looked next to me not seeing Hassan. Yea he must be cooking breakfast then. Where's my boyfriend?

I rolled over and looked at my phone.

10 am. Fuck me. I sat up slowly groaning at the pain my body was in. My shit is so sore. He was beating the fuck out this pussy. I feel exhausted. I was still naked too. I got out of the bed feeling my legs shake like jello as I walked to the bathroom. I sat down in the toilet and peed. Once I was done peeing I washed my hands and then brushed my teeth. I walked back into the room and threw on some lounge wear with no pants. I had on a t-shirt and some boxer briefs.

I put my slides on and walked into the front to see Hassan making two plates of food and two cups of apple juice.

"Oh shit you scared me nigga. Morning love, how's you sleep?" He asked me leaning over the island to peck my lips making me kiss him back with a small smile.

"I slept pretty good. I'm still tired though, but I'll be ok. I'm in a little pain too. You did yo big one last night," I said to him as he chuckled smirking at me.

"I had to. You deserved some good dick so I gave it to you. I told you I was gone do that a long time ago though," he spoke shrugging as he handed me a plate of food.

"Thanks. And no I believe your exact words were imma make you forget that nigga name or something along the lines of that,"  I said to him chuckling as I ate a piece of bacon.

"Yea I did what had to be done," he said kissing my cheek as he sat down next to me before taking a sip of his juice.

"You sure did papi. What's his name? Appreciate? Apologize? Apple?" I said to him making him laugh and start eating his food.

"Shit ion even know love. I know what I do know though, you looking real good right now," he said to me making me look him up and down.

"No, no. Hell no! I'm already barely able to walk and sore right now so don't even look at me," I said to him as he sighed in defeat making me chuckle. "Lemme see yo phone,"

He handed it to me without question and I unlocked it with my face going to his messages to click on Brandon's name so I could call him. He picked up on the third ring.

"Hello?"

"Hey East. You calling me from Hassan's phone?"

"Yea I didn't feel like going to get mine. How's Elijah doing?"

"He's doing great. I just changed him and now he's playing with this giant bendy straw thing I bought him,"

"He loves to make noise. I hear him in the background now,"

"You wanna talk to him? Elijah guess who's on the phone,"

"Hi baby. It's daddy,"

"EEEEEEE!"

"Oh brother. Him and this damn E is killing me,"

"Hi mini me it's Papa!"

"Ahhhhhh. EEEEEEEEEEE!"

"Why you got this boy screaming in my ear like that Hassan? You know he goes crazy when he hears yo voice,"

"My bad," he replied chuckling.

"You can bring him home at 12 Brandon. That's good?"

"Yea that's fine. Whenever you want him. I'll bring him earlier if you want him. I know how it is being a first time dad and it's all scary to let people watch him,"