Chapter.31

Easton P.O.V
My phone went off for about the 15th time making me groan as I sat in the bathtub relaxing. Between, Dream, Brandon, Hassan, and some unknown number they wouldn't let my phone rest.

I'm fine. I was just tripping the other day when I told him all that shit, but best believe I'm ok now. Still sick, but I was ok.

When I was pregnant with Elijah I was never sick like this. In the beginning I threw up a little bit, but all in all it was easy. This feels like punishment though. Shit it probably is for all the bullshit I've done in my life. I'm barely showing at about 4 months and feel like my insides are being ripped apart. I don't know what's going on with me, but the doctors are saying it's just normal morning sickness.

I thought that was only through the first trimester? This doesn't feel like normal morning sickness either. Especially when it lasts all day for four months straight.

It's still terrible, but I feel like I've gotten used to my new life of pain and misery. I literally can't keep anything down and I just feel like shit. Then not to mention Elijah was now sick so there's that. I believe he had the flu. My baby did not feel good at all.

My phone went off again making me snatch it and answer it annoyed.

"What?!"

"E-East? It's m-,"

"I know who it is. What?"

"Let me see Elijah. He's my so-,"

"Bye," I spoke hanging up and blocking the number. He said fuck him. So fuck you too. I stood up getting out of the bath grabbing a towel and wrapping it around me. I walked to the bed and dried myself off before climbing into it naked. Fuck clothes. I heard the front door close letting me know that Hassan was home.

"You didn't see me calling you?" He spoke as he walked into the room and over to me kissing me.

"No. I was taking a bath," I told him as he looked at me.

"Mhm. How you feeling love?" He asked me as I shrugged pulling the covers over me. "Why you naked?"

"I didn't feel like putting my clothes on," I told him as he nodded his head.

"Ok. Be free then baby. Are we uh, are we gonna talk about the baby?" He asked me nervously as he changed out of his clothes before sitting on the bed with me. He lay down and turned so that we would be face to face.

"What's there to talk about?" I asked him as he looked at me confused.

"Well...you want an ab- an abortion r-right?" He asked me scared as I just looked at his face.

I couldn't do that to him. I know he's saying how he'll support me and do all of this and that, but I know deep down it would crush him. Absolutely destroy him and I don't wanna do that to him. Also I may have found out the gender of this baby and knowing that makes it harder to get one because at this point it's like you can imagine a face and a name and everything. Besides I wouldn't be able to afford an abortion and even though he would probably pay I wouldn't want to make him pay for something like that when he's so against it.

Even if he'd do it for me. It's only 5 more months I'll be ok.

I don't wanna hurt him.

"Hassan, I'm not getting one. Relax," I told him looking up at him.

"You're not?" He asked me excited before dialing it back and straightening up his face.

"No, and you don't have to stop your excitement for me. If you're happy about having another child then be happy. Don't ever stop for me," I said to him as he slowly started smiling again.