Chapter.35

Apollo P.O.V
I stared at Elijah as he tried to cry and scream, but since he had been doing so for the last couple of days, his voice was gone. He was still loud, but the screaming had stopped thank fucking god he lost voice.

"Dadddddy," he cried looking around for Easton.

"Yo daddy ain't here nigga I told you that. You're gonna stay with me now. He don't wanna let me see you? Well paybacks a bitch," I spoke as he fell on the floor crying while laying face down. I looked back at my tv turning up the sound of my show. He's crying for no reason. Like he's yo daddy ain't here, but he acts like I've been beating on him. I try to let him watch cartoons and play with toys. I feed him good ass food and change his diaper all that shit. Doesn't matter he won't shut the fuck up. "Elijah, shut the fuck up crying it's not gone change shit!" I yelled watching him jump and start crying harder like he was scared.

How the fuck does East deal with a crying baby. Im not about to hold him all day and I know that's probably what East does. I sighed getting up and grabbed him off of the floor and put him into the bed. He lay there crying before he started to cough dramatically. I sat him up and watched as he continued to cough. I forget he did say he had the flu or something.

I got shit to do today so my moms about to take him. I can't deal with a crying baby all day. I just can't.

"Elijah, it's not that serious," I spoke as he turned away from me sobbing into the bed with his raspy little voice.

"papa," he whimpered rubbing the bed and cuddling into it like he was laying on his chest. He be laying on that nigga chest?! He slowly stopped crying as he closed his eyes snuggling into the bed more. "papa,"

"That's not yo papa. He's not yo father I am!" I said sitting him up and taking him out of the room making him start crying harshly again. I put him in his pin that my mother had bought in the living room and mad him sit down. I walked back to my room and slammed my door shut sighing. I haven't been able to move how I want or go to sleep really with him here crying. I heard a noise outside my door making me get up confused and open the door. I saw Elijah standing there holding his arms up as he cried making me confused.

How the fuck did get out the pin? I picked him up and he laid his head on my shoulder crying softly. I'm sure he was exhausted now and his voice was gone. I carried him back to the front and placed him down. He stood up and walked over to the pin wall and climbed over it falling out before getting up and walking back over to me. One thing is for sure, we did make a beautiful baby. He's just perfect. Annoying as hell with the screaming, but he's perfect.

"Daddy," he said grabbing my leg.

"Yo daddy not here gang," yea he had been calling me and shit, but I was not about to let him talk to him or see him. He told me no so I'm telling him no. Only difference is he's probably going crazy. That's a win in my book. I want him to hurt like I hurt. I can't see my kid? Well I played the long game to take him away so that it hurt more. I've been listening to my mom and she knows what's best. And having him is what's best for him. He shouldn't grow up with a toxic family like that. It's so fucked up how they tried to force him to abort the baby.

They still don't fuck with him and whatever evidence he's holding up to show in court next week won't fly. You know why? Cause I got something to ruin his whole life. Yonnie. She's gonna testify live in court on my behalf saying how East is unfit to be a parent. That he was the problem and he ran off with my child. I did go to him first to see him and he wouldn't let me. Now I had to show him why he don't fuck with me. It was my moms idea to go for full custody. Shits crazy it actually worked.

I heard a knock on my making me look at him as he kept crying. I pulled him off of my leg and walked to the door opening it watching as Yonnie walked in rolling her eyes at me.