Chapter.36

Easton P.O.V
I sat in Elijah's room looking at the pictures we had of him in the wall as I smelled his favorite blanket. The one his papa had that actually smelled like him, but sense it was giving to Elijah it smells like him. Now it smells like the both of them and I was loving it. It smelled the most important guys in my life and I needed this comfort right now. Apollo was so fucking stupid. Just dumb! How the bitch don't like me gone take care of my baby before you actually do! I don't understand at all?! He wanted him so bad, but he don't wanna actually be a daddy? It's like he only took him to spite me. That's not in the best interest of the child. The best interest for the child would be for the child to get far away from fucking Apollo and his bat shit crazy ass momma.

I should have known this was gonna happen. I just should have known. Now, I have to sit here and suffer without my baby because he wants to be petty. Talking about me...like I didn't have a valid reason for leaving. He's not even taking care of him. He has other people doing it. I really hate that nigga so much.

I need a stress reliever.

Can't drink or smoke though. Can't even get any head because Hassan isn't even here. I'm all alone.

Everyone was out working. My dad went home to handle something, but he was gonna be back in time for the trial which was in about 4 days. Apollo went back to ignoring me and shit and now he wouldn't even answer his fucking door because I had for sure went back. I can't believe he let that bitch touch my son. I wish I could fuck her up. Cause I dont give a fuck if I MYSELF hit him, you do not hit my fucking son. EVER! He's not your you child and you don't have any type of relationship together or with him, where you need to be disciplining my fucking child. He's a fucking baby. He just started talking and walking. He doesn't understand shít.

Now he has Yonnie really about to sit here fucking testify against me?! Like bitch why don't you just worry about yoself. I don't get it? Like you don't even have a relationship or a child with him, so why you coming to bat for him. Especially when he's about to lie and he cheated on you. She has a child now so why doesn't she understand or fucking see based on how she herself had to take care of MY child while his father was there, that he's unfit to have my fucking baby. Like why the fuck would you stand up for that nigga?

I got out of the bed and walked into the bathroom turning on the water in the tub to take a hot bath. I needed to relax. I added some bubble bath soap and found some candles in our bedroom that I could light in the bathroom. I sat them around the sink and looked at myself in the mirror not lighting them.

I took in my features that still looked drained and dead. I haven't looked this bad in so long. The crazy thing was that I didn't even take my medicine today and yet I felt good. No throwing up, no dizziness, no tired feelings. I only had the normal back pain and stomach pain. Everything else was fine. I actually kept my breakfast down.

I did hate the fact that my liver was still kinda fucked up with minor damage from not peeing like I should. The doctor had gave me medicine for that to and recommended that I drank a certain amount of water for that too. Today I was peeing like crazy. Everytime I sat down I had to get back up to pee. It wasn't fun. I was really thinking that shít was starting to look up for me. This HG shit was seemingly starting to leave and in a few days I was going to have my baby back. There's no way in hell he could win.

I couldn't be able to stand it. I had all my shit together so the judge should be giving him back to me. I know he didn't say it in those exact words, but that's kinda what he said. As long as Yonnie didn't get up lying and shít about me. I hate that she's actually helping that nigga. Fuck her though. That one witness to my multiple witnesses wasn't gonna do shit. I got this.

I dragged my hand down my face and then stripped out of my clothes turning the lights off. I got into the water feeling the hit water. I heard a really loud noise making me jump as I looked around. Was that thunder? What the fuck?