Chapter.24

Easton P.O.V
I sat in my big recliner with a blanket over me watching tv. I had on Hassan's hoodie, boxer briefs, and some socks. Today was a chill day for me. Well this part at least. Hassan was at work and all day I've been in the mood to just clean. I've been cleaning and scrubbing everything down. I even cleaned our couch. I changed the sheets and got all of the baby's stuff ready for his room. The couch we had wasn't small so I was definitely ready to sleep in it once the baby got here. Sleeping in the couch was not about to be hard.

I wanted Elijah to have his own room. It was all set up and it looked so nice. I made sure that room was spotless. I cleaned Hassan's room too and I cooked dinner. Well it was about 7-8ish now so I made it a few hours ago, but still. After all of that hard work cleaning the whole place and cooking I was sore. My limbs felt loose and tired and my back was hurting too. Along with my stomach. I think I over worked myself today.

He wouldn't be home until 10, so I was about to be here alone until he got here which sucks. I'm really tired, but for some reason I really wanna see him before I go to sleep. I was officially 9 months, but the baby wasn't due for another two and a half weeks. He wasn't ready yet.

I sighed pulling out my phone and going to Hassan's contact just to bother him. I'm sleepy, bored, and pregnant.

To "Sanny🤞🏽👨🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽":
I'm bored. R u bored?

From "Sanny🤞🏽👨🏽‍❤️‍💋‍👨🏽":
Wanna FaceTime?👀

I immediately went to his contact and clicked on the FaceTime icon waiting for the call to start. He picked up immediately and propped his phone up smiling at me.

"Hey East,"

"Hi,"

"Why you bored? Nothing to do right now? Did you eat?"

"Yea I ate. I'm good. I cooked dinner so when you come home you'll have something to eat too. I also cleaned up the whole apartment and got Elijah's room ready,"

"Really? Thank you for cleaning up and cooking me dinner East. Are you happy with how his room came out? Did you like everything I got? If not I can always return it or sell it and get something else,"

"No, it's perfect Hassan and everything you got was perfect. You got some real good name brand stuff,"

"I just wanted to make sure he had everything he needed and quality shit,"

"Well I really appreciate it Sanny. Thank you. Why didn't you tell me first or ask for some money or something?"

"Because I know he's your son, but I wanted to take care of the expenses and shit. I just want you to worry about nothing, but having that baby. You already finished this year of school. You're good,"

"You're so good to me Sanny. Your neighbor Brandy dropped me of some more of those biscuits,"

"You gone turn into a biscuit if you keep eating them,"

"But they're so good Hassan! Like they go with anything...including our dinner because she made me a batch to go with what I cooked you for dinner. Can you guess what I made?"

"What?"

"I said guess,"

"Uh...steak?"