Chapter.25

Easton P.O.V
I sat up halfway hearing Elijah start crying as I lay in Hassan's bed. I sighed slowly getting up as I heard the front door close. I put on some slides and a shirt to hide my stomach since I was only a week postpartum. My stomach hadn't gone down yet and I was feeling very self concours to say the least. Normally I was really confident about my appearance, but lately I've been more self critical.

Sometimes his words still rang in my head about me being a just a boy with a puss and how I weird and basically embarrassing to him, then I looked at myself in the mirror and saw my ass that was too fat for a males body and I felt that people would be staring at me, my thighs were thicker and I just basically was thick as fuck now. I didn't like it at all. I gained weight and not a lot, but it spread me in places I didn't want to spread. Then I had so many stretch marks and surprisingly they weren't on my stomach as much as they were everywhere else.

I just felt so ugly and unattractive. It was harder to look at myself in the mirror everyday. I hated it.

I looked around grabbing some sweats to cover my legs and then grabbed a hoodie throwing that over my shirt. I walked into Elijah's room to see Hassan already in there feeding him with a bottle as he sat in my recliner.

"Shi-I mean shoot, I thought you were sleeping. I came in and heard him crying so I just decided to feed him. I washed my hands and everything," he said to me nervously as I chuckled sitting on the bed in there.

"It's fine Hassan. Thank you for helping out," I said to him as he nodded his head looking down at him.

"I just don't wanna overstep," he said to me as I shook my head.

"That's your mini me. You can't overstep. It's ok. Lemme take him so you can go change and what not. Dinners in the fridge. Just warm it up," I said to him as he stood up smiling. Hungry ass nigga. He gently handed Elijah to me as I sat down with his bottle ready to feed him. "Hi Eli. Hi my baby,"

He gave me a small yawn that I just thought was so cute. Everything he does is cute. I fed him the rest of the bottle and checked his diaper. Definitely needs a change. I lay him down on his changing table and watched as he started to whine. He hated getting his diaper changed. Shit I hated it too.

Once I was finished I put his onesie back on him that read: Mini Me with his name on it. Can you guess who got that costume made already?

He's really excited about him being named after him. I think he's happy to have Elijah here, he's been acting like his other day. Shit he basically claims him as that. I know he loves him like I do and I'm glad that he'll always be protected.

I put him back in his swaddle and lay him back down kissing his forehead. I waited a minute until he went back to sleep and then walked into Hassan's room. I sighed sitting down on his bed taking my slides off.

"East, you going to sleep in that? It's hot as fuck," he said to me turning his ac on.

"Yea," I mumbled getting into the bed feeling uncomfortable. I hate wearing this many clothes in the bed. I feel so claustrophobic like this.

"Take that shit off East and get in the bed," he said to me chuckling as he took his shirt off and his pants. We gotta wait, but he's just so fine.

"I don't want to. I'll be fine," I said to him rolling my eyes as he walked into the bathroom leaving the door open.

"What's up East? All week you've been wearing like 20 layers of clothes when you never do that. You ok? I know you're hot and uncomfortable," he spoke putting on his durag and walking out of the bathroom.

"I'm not. I'm fine," I told him as he nodded his head.

"That's bullshit, but ok," he spoke chuckling. "You don't like yo body?"