Chapter.33

Easton P.O.V
The hatred I feel in my heart for Apollo is unreal. This bitch got a court mandated request for a dna test to verify he was the father of Elijah. Now it was known that he was the biological father and that was going to make this a lot harder. I couldn't believe he was really doing this to me after everything he said. I mean he cursed my baby and me. He said fuck us! He gaslit me and manipulated me just for him to be fucking that girl the whole time and never having plans on even telling people about me. I was gonna be a secret and so was Elijah.

Now that I've been ignoring him he brings the court into this like he didn't say fuck my child?! He's dumb as fuck and I literally hate him more than anyone in this world. I wish I never met him. I wish that Hassan was his biological dad. That way I would never have to deal with this shit because Hassan is a real man. He wouldn't play these childish ass games with me. Shit he's trying to help me keep custody of my biological son that he treats like is his. Before we even got in a relationship!

My son has went 10 months without this nigga and now he wants to come back? Where was he for that first 6-7 months of his life? Where was he then? Probably fucking on the next girl tryna get her pregnant because he said fuck my son and Yonnie said fuck him. I ain't gone lie, that bitch gold in my books just for hurting him like that after everything he fucking did. It's still fuck her, but she did her big one with that. Now this bitch is all alone and wants someone else to cling on and claim because nobody wants to deal with his shit ir him.

I don't know why he thought I was the one to do that with. Now I had fucking court tomorrow and I was pissed about it. Dream had came over last night after I called her letting her know what was up. I got in contact with Apollo and cussed him out about serving me, sending other people to my place, showing up at my place, and trying to take full custody of my fucking son.

You know what he said?

"Yonnie outed me to everyone because I had called her out her name and she got mad so she told everyone about me being bi and about Elijah. My mom found out and asked me why I didn't tell her about the baby and I explained to her how you wouldn't let me see him all because I had a baby with Yonnie too. Which is true. This was all her idea though and she had one of her cop friends look up where Hassan stays because I know you live with him and that's how we found out your address. I'm sorry it had to come to this, but she thinks it's best if he is raised with us. You're unfit to be a parent if you won't even let the REAL parent have contact with their child. That's what she says and I agree. All I want to see if my son and you won't let me. She also don't want him to grow up thinking that liking men is ok and living with you and Hassan isn't a good example. She set all of this up and because I want my son, I'm right with her. You did this. You caused all of this,"

I never cussed somebody out so fucking bad. Like he's actually fucking insane. Now that he has proof of being Elijah's father and all it seems is like I took Elijah for no reason this shit is getting tough. I don't know what I'm gonna do.

If they take my baby away from me I'll literally die. I can't be stressing like this.

"Easton, come eat this spaghetti baby," I heard Hassan say making me sigh and walk to the front of the house. I saw Dream on the couch eating a plate of food as Elijah reached on her plate grabbing a hand full of spaghetti before running away with his head leading his bobbly head ass. I can't lose this little boy. It would fucking break me. I don't even think Apollo cares about him I think he just wants to hurt me by taking him. It's I buoys that his mother is brainwashing him again as well and he's so fucking stupid like I've said before he's just going for it.

That's why I wanted that family out of my life once I found em out how they really were. I don't like that negativity around my son. I hate that whole family.