Chapter.10

Easton P.O.V
I run a couple laps on the track listening to my music. I needed to run to clear my head. I was scared about going home with Apollo and being like hey guys I'm pregnant and Thai is my baby daddy. Shits crazy. Realistically I still had time to get and abortion and I thought about it, but I already told Apollo that I wasn't and I didn't want to break that nigga. I mean I know I talked shit a lot, but still. I would never do something to hurt him like that.

He was aight.

He honestly was was about 75% of the reason I was keeping this baby. Because he wanted me too. The other half was like I was kinda shaky on the whole abortion thing and that's a big to do. If I didn't whole heartedly believe in getting something as major and serious as an abortion then I shouldn't do it at all. That's something I can't go back on. I don't wanna regret it and think about for the rest of my life what could have been.

Call me stupid, but I don't care. It was my decision at the end of the day and I wasn't 100% sure on the abortion. I didn't want to make a big mistake.

I also wanted to believe that Apollo was going to do what he said. That doesn't mean I wasn't about to work myself.

Can't depend on anyone these days. I actually had an interview for a job yesterday being paid 20 dollars an hour to work from home doing Costumer Service and shit. I hope I get it because that's a nice amount of money. Well it's better than other shit...

I ran around y he track against feeling that nervous feeling in my stomach. My parents are gonna be shocked. I'm so nervous. 2 months in and I'm already fucking up. I feel like a fuck up. Why the fuck did he have to fuck me? I know they say everything happens for a reason, but what reason is this?

I know it's irresponsible of me, but I kinda want the baby now. Just thinking about having my own kid is crazy. I can admit I'm not ready, but is anyone ever really ready? Maybe more ready than I am...

It's my fault too though even though I didn't know I could have kids, I should have told him to wrap it up. I shouldn't have even fucked that nigga while he's in a relationship.

Now I have another fucking secret that won't be a secret for long because he wants to tell everyone. I've never seen him smile so much. The way his eyes light up when he sees me and immediately puts his hand on my stomach. He's been treating me like I'm gold. Getting me food, helping me with my homework, cooking for me, carrying my shit, rubbing my stomach, rubbing my back when I'm throwing up. He's been really supportive. He's also been asking me if I still want the baby like everyday.

Just checking on my mental. I really appreciate it. It's just funny I told him that I don't like the clingy shit and he's been more clingy than before. It pisses me off sometimes but I don't say anything to him because I can see how he's just trying to help. I just suck it up.

I guess I'll be nicer to him now.

I ran a few more laps before I saw that familiar face appear running over to me.

Apollo I just wanna run...

"What Apollo?" I asked him taking my AirPods out and chuckling.

"Whatchu doing?" He asked me as I looked around.

"What does it look like?" I asked him laughing. Is this nigga slow? I'm really starting to believe he's slow for real.

"Oh yea...we'll come on," he said to me grabbing my hand making me pull away from him as chuckle.

"Nigga you just found out what I was doing and you gone say let's go? I'm running gang. Tryna exercise and keep myself conditioned," I told him as he frowned at me.