Chapter.16

Easton P.O.V
"Hello?" I spoke into the FaceTime call as Apollo called me.

"You still not feeling good?"

"No. I just feel like shit. I haven't thrown up in a minute, but i still feel like shít,"

"Where's Hassan?"

"Why? He's at work,"

"Just asking...is your sister still coming over?"

"Nah, she's stuck at him. The storm hit her place first. I'll see her next year though,"

"You love saying that next year shít. Like we get it East,"

"Shush. Anyway, how's the family time going?"

"Good. We've been having a lot of fun over here. You really should have came with me East,"

"I just wanted to have a drama free break and everytime I go back home there's some type of drama. I'll go next time you go though. I just didn't want my favorite holiday to be ruined,"

"You're saying my family would have ruined Yo Christmas? You think we animals or some shit? We've been having a good time,"

"No nigga. I'm saying it's a family vacation and shit so you all were together and I'm not family so I didn't want the tension to be off. I didn't want to feel uncomfortable or anything. Besides, yo family still doesn't know that you're having a kid with me,"

"They know I'm having a kid East,"

"Key phrase I said with me. They still think it's Yonnie and for whatever reason you haven't corrected them,"

"I've never been gay my whole life then 2 months into college I'm having a baby with a nigga with a pussy? I don't want them to ju-,"

"See, i can't let you use that excuse because when I was saying shit about you said it's just us right? Fuck what everyone else was talking about right? So you can't use that now. If they don't wanna be around you because you're gay then fuck them respectfully. Like you said to me, what we do is our business. This is our child,"

"I hear East. I'm just scared,"

"I feel you, but whatever. Next time I come home I'll just go with you so you won't have to tell them alone. Honestly I'm glad you weren't there when I told my parents, we'll my mom and then she told me dad. I'm glad though. She for sure would have started talking shit about you and that would pissed me off because she don't even know you. It's not like i stopped you from fucking me,"

"I get it East i do. You know you have to talk to them again though right? They're your parents and your family baby,"

"Maybe after I have Elijah. Or if they call me first and apologize. Not saying everything they said was wrong, but it's the way they did it, then the fact that they did it in front of everyone, made me feel like shit. Only people that have been supporting me are Dream and Hassan. No one from back home that knows has been supportive. At this point it's like i can't take it back, so why continue to make me feel like shit about it, but whatever,"

"I'm sorry that happened East. I'm sure they're gonna get over and be real excited to spend time with their grandchild. I'm sure. I know mine are. They really wanna see...we'll what they think Yonnie pregnant. I can't wait u Tim they meet you. I'm just terrified,"

"If they do have a problem with me being a guy what's gonna happen with us?"

"What do you mean?"

"Like no offense you kinda seem like a people pleasure and kinds gullible, so if they tell you to drop me or something are you going to?"

"...no...what type of question is that?"