Chapter.14

Easton P.O.V
I sat on top of Apollo as he lay in his bed listening to music. I was just sitting on his chillin as we talked. I'm starting to be more comfortable around him. I like it.

"Are you sure you don't wanna come with me to meet my family?" He asked me as I shook my head.

"I want a drama free weekend. I already told you that and my family is gonna bitch if I come back and now see them. I'm just gonna stay here," I told him shrugging.

"You wanna be alone on Christmas?" He asked me as shook my head.

"Not really, it's my favorite Holliday, which is why you should stay here with me," I spoke looking at him.

"Stay here? Why?" He asked me chuckling.

"Because I don't wanna be here alone for Christmas. I just said that. It's my favorite holiday and I wanna spend it with you and the baby. I want us to make our on traditions and shit. Like i know we can't get a full tree, but we can get a small one or we can sneak in a fake tree and decorate it and shit. We could make some cookies and watch Christmas movies and shit. Hassan and I used to always get matching onesies so we could do that and that would be fun. We could go late night Christmas shopping and everything. Speaking of that what do you want for Christmas?" I spoke as he chuckled shaking his head.

"Nothing. I'm good really, but I'm still going home for the break. I don't wanna be stuck on campus for a month off of school. You should just come with me. I really want to see my family and spend time with my family," He spoke rubbing my ass as I sat on him.

"But I am your family...so is the baby," I spoke feeling sad.

I don't want him to go.

Dumb ass hormones.

"Yea, but I mean like my real family. Like my mom and dad and shit like that. I miss my granny too and she's supposed to be coming in from Georgia so I can't miss seeing her. My little cousins and aunties and shit gone be there too. I just can't wait to see them. It's been a minute," He spoke smiling as I just looked at him nodding my head.

His real family?

I don't even think he peeped what he just said, but k did and now it's all I can fucking think about. His real family? I'm tryna keep him here and shit to be with us and we're not even his real family. It's not like we're married or anything. I just have to come to terms with the fact that I'm about to be spending Christmas alone for the first time. Well at least I have the baby. I can tell him Christmas stories while he's still in my belly and then eat bunch of Christmas cookies since he's gonna be eating it too basically.

At least he can't leave me cause he's in my belly.

I moved form on top of him and sat down next to him in the bed thinking about the words he said.

My real family...

I thought we were his family. Once again we're not married so maybe I'm the one tripping.

"You hungry or anything? If so Lemme know so I can feed you now because I gotta leave soon for this drive I don't feel like taking. I would fly, but I don't wanna not have a car in case I need to run away from home. You feel me?" He asked me laughing as I fake chuckled and nodded my head.

"Yea I understand that. I'm not hungry. I'll probably just make something to eat later or order something I'm good for now," I spoke as I stood up.

"Where you going? I though we were gonna chill until I left," he spoke sitting up.

"I kinda wanna go take a bath. You know my backs been hurting a bit so...yea," I spoke giving him a short smile before walking out of his room.

Real family.