Chapter.21

Easton P.O.V
I sat in the bathtub at Hassan's apartment just soaking as I relaxed at about 12 am. I was really stressing and I just needed a break. So I decided to take a good hot bath that Hassan had ran for me. After finding out what I found out earlier I couldn't sleep. I just couldn't. I hadn't called Apollo or texted him and he hadn't done that to me either. Oh well.

Today I was gonna confront him about this shit and I didn't care what he had to say this time. I was fucking done with him. I was gonna have my baby and just co-parent with him. That's all I could do. I mean i couldn't even look at him the same. I felt disgusted that I let him be my first. That I let him cum in me and that I let him manipulate me. I can't stand myself right now. Blinded by hood dick and him being my first.

Stupid. Never again. This the type of shit that makes me never wanna get in another relationship or have sex again.

I heard a knock on my door making me hum letting him know he could come in. I was covered by bubbles and even if I wasn't it's not like he hasn't seen me naked before. It's not like I was in a relationship either...

"You're moving in with me right?" He asked me as he walked into the bathroom going into his cabinet and grabbing what looked a bottle of Tylenol.

"Yea. If that-,"

"Don't even fix yo mouth to ask me if it's ok. We were supposed to be living together anyway East," he said to me making me nod my head. I rested my head on my hands that were on the side of the tub and sniffled as I let a few tears drop. "I love you East,"

"I love you too Sanny," I said to him as he looked down at me smiling.

"Remember when I said I gotchu and imma take care of you? That shít still stands East. Don't think because of anything that happens I don't still feel the same about you and everything. I don't break promises and I promise that imma take care of you and Elijah. Don't worry about shit cause imma make sure it gets done East. Just worry about finishing school and having this baby. We only have a little bit left before summer break anyway and then everything will be much easier," he said to me giving me a small smile making me nod my head at him.

This is why I loved him. He was just such a good person.

"You know you can still back out while you can right? I mens You're not obligated to take care of us and you don't have too. I don't want you to thin-,"

"What did I just say East? You're never a problem to me and you've never been a problem to me. Ever! I love you and I want to be in your life. Imm be with you every step of the way so there's nothing you can do to get rid of me. Stop it. Take yo bath. You hungry?" He asked me as I shook my head. I didn't have much of an appetite at all.

He walked over to the tub and sat down next to it leaning his head back until it was laying on the edge of the tub. He looked over at me and gave me a small smile making me unintentionally smile back at him.

I sat in the tub for about another 30 minutes before I decided I was ready to get out. Hassan was still in here with me. He stood up first and then turned around to help me out of the tub so I didn't slip. He grabbed me a towel and wrapped it around me as he let the water out of the tub. I put my feet in my slides before walking out of the bathroom and heading to my room. I really had my own room at him house. I felt special. I was probably gonna turn it into Elijah's room and then I would sleep on the couch. I wanted him to be comfy.

Hassan gave me some of his clothes and I put them on not even caring about lotion. I don't really feel like it.

I was only wearing a t-shirt and some shorts so I could get in bed. I didn't need to wear anything crazy. I got into the bed picking up my phone as I felt it vibrating. Why is my mother texting me at 1 in the morning?