Chapter.8

Easton P.O.V
I sat on the floor in the bathroom wiping my face with a cold towel as I threw up. I was supposed to be out with Dream right now, but for some reason I could not stop throwing up. I was home alone too. I could call Hassan because I know that he would come, but I didn't want to bother him. He told me he was going out with his roommate today and I didn't want to stop his fun.

I heard the door open and someone walk in making me wonder who it was. It's probably Apollo since that's the only person it should be. I hope this nigga ain't give his key to anybody.

I heard a knock on the bathroom door.

"East you in here?" He asked as I looked at the door.

"Yea," I replied wiping my face again.

"You good?" He asked me as I ignored him closing my eyes. This cold floor feels good. I wanna just sleep there. I laid down on the cold floor shielding my face with me arms. I took a deep breath and groaned. I'm about to throw up again. "East?"

He twist the knob and walked in. I thought I locked that shít.

He walked over to me and sat me up.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked me as I sighed pushing him out of my face before leaning over the toilet and throwing up everything that I didn't eat. "Damn,"

He leaned down next to me and rubbed my back as I threw up. When I was finally done I flushed the toilet and sat back breathing hard. My nose is stuffy.

I'm fucking sick.

He stood me up made me brush my teeth and wash my face. He then guided me to his bedroom and helped me get in his bed. He grabbed a trash an and sat it next to the bed in case I had to vomit again.

"What did you eat?" He asked me as I shrugged.

Is it possible to have a hangover when the last time you drank was three weeks ago? That party was literally three weeks ago so I don't understand why I would be throwing up.

"I only had a chicken sandwich and some fries and a sprite," I said to him as he nodded his head.

"Is it possible you have food poisoning," he said to me as I shook my head.

"T.M.I, but i Can use the bathroom. I'm constipated and that never happens when you have food poisoning. It never happens to me period," I told him holding my stomach.

It does hurt though.

"Maybe you should go to a doctor then so they can see what's wrong with you," He spoke making me shake my head.

"No. I'm good. I just need some ginger ale. Can you go buy me a Vernors? Or better yet can you hand me my phone and I'll ask Has-,"

"Nah I'll go get it. Fuck him," He spoke making me frown at him.

"Watch yo mouth Apollo. We already been through this. I get y'all don't like eachother anymore, but you're not about to disrespect him when you were in the wrong for implying he tryna rape me. He would never," I spoke as he sighed rolling his eyes.

"I'm sorry...I'll go get that Vernors now," He spoke give me a fake smile and then getting up.

He's starting already.

From "Sanny😮‍💨🐍":
You tryna hang later?
I'm with my homie now but
he has something to do later.

To "Sanny😮‍💨🐍":
I'm not feeling too good.
Maybe we could just do some
tmr? If you down than I am😁

From "Sanny😮‍💨🐍":
What's wrong? U need sum?
I need to come back home?

To "Sanny😮‍💨🐍":
No I'm good. I swear.
Just come over tmr.