Chapter.7

Easton P.O.V
Today was Halloween. I had just finished my last class for the day and was about to head home. The party wasn't until later tonight and I wanted to eat and take a nap. I nigga was tired, but was not tryna drink on an empty stomach. I walked out to me car seeing Hassan already leaning on it and waiting on me.

"How was your classes?" He asked me as we got into my car.

"It was fine, I'm just so tired and hungry," I told him a she looked over at me.

"Want me to drive?" He asked me as I handed him my keys and got out of the car. We switched spots and he started up the car pulling out of the parking lot. "Imma go pick us up some food first then take you home,"

That's fine with me. I liked car rides. Especially when I wasn't driving.

"So you still going to that party are are you gonna be too tired?" He asked me as I looked at him shaking my head.

"I won't be too tired. After I eat imma take a nap for a bit and then it should be time to go. I got the costumes at my place so you coming back with me or you wanna go to your place and then just come over right before the party?" I asked him as he stopped at a red light.

"Shit I could just come over and take a nap with you that way I won't have to worry about coming back," He said to me as I nodded my head. I sat back in my seat leaning it back and looking around.

I rubbed my stomach up and down looking out of the window. I how this party is fun. He was right about weirdos tryna drug you too, so I'm gonna make sure I stay with him the whole time. I definitely won't be with Apollo or even be talking to him. Not while his girlfriend is there.

After getting our food he drove us to our building and we both got out of the car. He followed me upstairs to my dorm and we walked in together quickly covering our eyes.

"Yo could you not keep doing that on the couch?! No towels or nothing like damn Apollo we already talked about this shit," I said to him annoyed as I watched Yonnie ride him on the couch.

"M-My bad East. Get up for a sec," Apollo said to her as I put my hand up.

"Nah keep fucking her yall good. We're going in my room anyway. I'm done with that couch," I spoke walking to my room with Hassan. I sat my bag down and grabbed my food from him turning in my tv. I put on Abbot Elementary so that I could catch up on the episodes I missed. I opened my food and looked at my burger and fries sighing.

So fucking good.

I took a sip of my drink first before taking a bit of of my burger and putting my fries in my mouth at the same time.

"Nigga eating crazy. Half of yo food almost gone that fast," Hassan said to me making me laugh.

"Fuck you. I haven't eaten all day nigga," I said to him as he gave me a small smile and ate some of his food. "You think we gone win that costume contest?"

"We're going as Daft Punk and we have the helmets and everything. If don't they racist," Hassan relied making me laugh at him.

"You always talking about something is racist nigga shit up," I said to him as he laughed at me. He took a sip of his drink and looked over at me.

"You could line me up real quick before we take this nap?" He asked me as I rolled my eyes. I knew how to cut hair...

Did I like to cut hair?

No.

"Brooooo, you kn-,"

"I'll pay you," he spoke making me think about it.