Chapter.12

Easton P.O.V
"East what's wrong? Do you not want me to meet your parents anymore?" Apollo asked me as we sat in his car at a Target.

"They're not happy about the baby Apollo. I just think Maybe it's best that we don't do this whole thing. They're pissed at me and I don-,"

"So you're saying you don't want the baby anymore?" He asked me as I sighed.

"Maybe we should just wait. We're young and in school and neither one of us are ready to be parents Apollo. Maybe the best decision for us is to just focus school and not a child. We barely know each other and my parents made a lot of valid points last night," I told him as he looked straight ahead and sighed.

"East...this is our child not theirs. How can you let them make this decision for you? For us? This wasn't how you just said you felt the other day. You said you wanted to keep the baby now you're letting them make this decision for you. I understand being scared and being young, but we got this East. People have had kids with eachother in shorter times and they turned out fine. I'm not gonna hurt you and I told you I gotchu and the baby East," Apollo said to me as I shook my head.

"Apollo, I really think maybe we need to think about everything again," I said to him.

"Easton im fucking begging you not to man! Don't let them change your mind. We already had everything settled. That's my kid too and you're not gonna be alone. I already told man. Please baby. You already said you weren't," He said to me as I sighed.

"Apollo, you act like what I'm sayi-,"

"So you're going to abort my baby after we alread-alright Easton. Whatever," he said shaking his head after he got tears in his eyes. I feel like shit.

"A-Apollo, don't cry. I'm really sorry," I said to him as Leanne Dover placing my hand on his leg.

"Who's the father of the child?" He asked me as I pointed to him. "Me right? You're the other father right? So what gives them the right to determine what you need to do. They don't know what we have going on and they don't know how I feel about the baby. I'm not gonna abandon my kid,"

"It's not even just that because they were saying about how you get 'em is how you lose them," I spoke as he chuckled.

"What does that have to do with the well being of our child though? I admit, I shouldn't have cheated on her, but I don't regret you East. I see you don't feel the same way I do about you, but I'm in deep. You're having my kid and I'm not about to ruin our chance at having a family. We're gonna be fine East. Stop letting other people dictate what we do with our child in our relationship. I understand they may be angry, but this is not their life or their child," He said to me as I looked at him. "Please East,"

"Ok Apollo. If you wanna still come over tonight you can, but I just want you to know that they're mad about it. I don't want them to upset you so just don't pay it any mind," I said to him.

"I'm not because I'm confident in my choice to be a dad. I know how I feel and nobody else's opinion will matter to me," He spoke wiping his face. "I know you don't like how sensitive I am and I'm really sorry for crying, but I just really don't want you to abort the baby. Im so excited and I want to have our own little family,"

"It's ok Apollo. I cried yesterday myself about the situation. I just feel so stupid and hurt. Like they were dragging me and I agree some of the shit they said made sense, but the way they said it hurt my feelings I can't even lie. But I guess it's like you said. As long as we're doing what we want nobody else matters right. It's just us," I said to him feeling emotional.

"It's just us baby. I gotchu you and you gotta have me. That's the only way this will work my baby," he said to me as I nodded my head.

"I gotchu too," I said to him as he nodded his head smiling at me.