55 | me, hyeon and you

jungkook did not care that he was speeding, the loud siren was blearing through the town meaning that everyone had to leave work and everything was on lock down. when jungkook pulled into the house he drove the car into the garage and told taehyung to get inside.

while taehyung ran inside with hyeon, jungkook rushed towards the gates and shut it. making sure to shut the garage door as he entered inside. he quickly took off his gown as he walked towards the doors and curtains, making sure everything was shut and locked. his eyes landed on taehyung was was limping towards the kitchen.

the raven followed him to see he was making a bottle, his eyes landed on the blood that was on the floor by his leg.

"babe" he gasps, rushing over to him and crouched down to his leg.

"I did not even notice" taehyung sighed, wiping his eyes as he took the bottle over to hyeon who was in the crib still crying.

"come here sweetie" taehyung whispered, picking up hyeon in his arms and limping over to the couch.

"I need to clean your wound tae" jungkook whispered, grabbing the first aid kit.

"I know, let me feed hyeon first and then he can go for a nap then you can do it" taehyung replied, spending the next few minutes feeding hyeon while jungkook paced back and forward in the kitchen. 

talking to his parents, rose and taehyung's mum all in one call. the most hectic group call he has ever been apart of. 

"nah, we have not turned the news on yet. we are trying to get hyeon to go to sleep, I am glad you all are together." taehyung overheard jungkook on the phone from the lounge, he was just burping hyeon as jungkook came back into the lounge.

"they called on the group chat, they were at my parents house when the siren went off so now they are all staying over there until we hear more information from the government" jungkook said, watching as taehyung put hyeon in his crib. 

"im glad we got two of them, I would feel anxious if he was upstairs and we were down here" taehyung whispered, placing his hand over his chest as he let out a nervous breath. the raven let out a small sigh before he lead taehyung towards the couch. 

"were you wanting to keep these pants?" jungkook asked, getting taehyung to sit down. the brunette shook his head and the raven cut the pants just above the males knee. 

"looks like there is a glass shard stuck in your calf, it is not huge but it will hurt" jungkook said, being really careful as he cleaned around the wound and slowly took it out. he felt relieved when he noticed it was not deep enough to get stitches. 

"do you want to bath?" jungkook questioned, but the male shook his head. 

"nah, maybe when we head upstairs." taehyung replied. the room fell silent, there was so much they both wanted to say but did not know where to start. jungkook turned his head towards taehyung when he heard a sniffle. 

"oh babe" jungkook whispered, standing up to sit right next to taehyung and pull him into his arms. 

"it was so scary, as soon as he showed that gun my heart just plummeted. I immediately grabbed onto hyeon. thank you f-for keeping us s-safe" taehyung sniffled, reaching to wipe his tears but stopped when jungkook did it for him. 

"never thank me for doing something every boyfriend or father should do in a heartbeat. you two were my only priority, I am thankful we got out of there safe" jungkook whispered, pecking taehyung's head before wrapping his arms around the male tighter. 

"I am w-worried about j-jimin and the others, we have not heard from any of t-them. there was blood everywhere, what h-happens if people d-died" taehyung cried, trying to calm himself down. 

"just breath my love, I know what your saying. I tried to message them all but have not heard back. the news will come on in a couple hours once it starts to get dark, we will turn it on and see what they are saying." jungkook said, having no idea how to comfort his boyfriend cause he was worrying about the same thing.