05 | which battle will you win

It was overwhelming to walk through those large doors and be met with wide hallways and a large number of students. He'd printed out his schedule; all he needed to do now was ask people where these classes might be.

He cursed when he heard the loud ring of the bell and felt his heart sink as he watched the students leave the halls. Instead of looking for his class, he went to the office.

As his feet led him down many hallways and classrooms, his gaze was drawn to four ladies behind a circle desk with an office sign hanging above them.

He approached them while clutching his bag. When he made eye contact with the lady in the front, he smiled. "Hello, I'm new here and I'm having trouble finding my classes."

The brunette stated as he handed her the schedule and watched her scan it.

Taehyung watched her nod before walking over to a microphone and pressing a button."Could I please have the vice president come to the front office?" The lady called out, cringing when she heard her own voice.

"The vice president always shows the new students around," she said, pointing to a seat near the window.

"If you just sit there, he'll be there soon."

"Thank you," he said as he walked over to the chair and sat. His gaze scanned the view from the window he was sitting next to, and he noticed students all dressed in the same uniform rushing towards the door.

Judging a book by its cover is simple, and the brunette is an expert at it.

'She looks like a bitch'

'She looks shy'

'He has a resting bitch face'

Taehyung's thoughts were interrupted when he heard the front desk call his name; he turned around and stood up when he noticed a student waiting for him by the front desk. His back facing him as he walked towards the desk.

When the male turned around, he gulped, and his heart dropped when he met those dark brown eyes.

"Oh berry!, I did not know I would be meeting you again so soon" Jungkook stepped forwards, looking down a little on the brunette who had his head tilted up.

"Are you following me now?" The raven winked, a smirk on his lips as he waited for the other to bite back.

"It appears that you are more excited to see me." The brunette chuckled, looking down at the male's crotch, which caused the tall bartender to gasp, thinking he got a boner right then and there.

"You motherfucker," Jungkook muttered as he looked up to see the laughing new boy walking away from him. He was slightly embarrassed, wondering how and why he had fallen for that.

He would normally know if he is hard, so why did he take the brunette's word for it?

He won this battle, I guess.

♥♥♥

"Hand me your time-table berry" Jungkook instructed, hand placed in front of him as they walked down the hall.The brunette handed him his schedule, but he didn't respond because his gaze was drawn to the lockers, each of which was uniquely decorated.

When he saw a locker with a lot of rainbow and unicorn stickers, he smiled. There were numerous lockers with various stickers.

"I see you have taken fancy towards the lockers?"

"When you get yours, you get to decorate it. The only two rules is that it has to describe you and once you finish the year you have to wash it" The raven said, before pointing towards a locker.

"This one is mine"

They both came to a halt in front of the males locker, which was graced with surfboard stickers, pictures of the ocean, music notes, and what appeared to be Post Malone.

"Post Malone?" The brunette chuckled, casting a glance at the taller male, who shrugged.

"He is my favourites artist! his song better now started it all for me"

Taehyung liked when people were passionate about something, about artists. Having a artist that you admire and you connect to through their lyrics is a special thing.

"Who is your posty?" Jungkook questioned, leaning against his locker as he waited for the brunette to reply.

"I guess you will have to wait and see"

The raven snickered, pushing off the locker as they moved down the hall. "After your first class, go see the front desk for your locker".

"It looks like you have two classes with me and two without"

"Which ones do I have with you? just so I can ditch, you know" The brunette asked, letting out a smile when he heard Jungkook chuckle.

"You have PE and English with me and then art and science you have without me"

"Dont miss me to much" The male whispered, handing him back the timetable.

"One question Berry, do you find me attractive?"

Taehyung was surprised by the question. The male was so confident, and he was aware of the raven's inflated ego. Perhaps Jungkook enjoys making him feel flustered, nervous, and shy. As their footsteps slowed, he felt a lightbulb go off.He took a slow step forwards, turning around to meet the raven's brown eyes.

When he heard the lockers make a noise, his gaze never left Jungkook's. Their faces were so close that the raven seemed surprised by the sudden confidence, but he stood firm.

Their eyes still locked onto one another, until the brunettes lips parted.

"No"