46 | hyeon

jungkook cursed as he was currently at the mall, trying to find some clothes for the baby. he had nappies, formula, pacifier, blankets, toys, bottles, baby car seat, a cot for the baby to sleep in. his cart was filled with baby stuff and he quickly paid for the stuff and put everything in his car. 

he cursed when he could not figure out how to put the baby car seat inside the car. he cursed again and soon turned around when he heard someone from behind him chuckle, a women laughed as she watch jungkook struggle. 

"here let me help you" she said, grabbing the carseat from the raven's hand. jungkook did not protest and watched as the women easily put it in. 

"wow, how did you do that so quickly?" he asked, watching her also set up the mirror by the headrest. 

"I have had four kids, I can do this with my eyes closed." she chuckled, getting out the car. 

"your first?" she asked, looking at jungkook who smiled a nodded. 

"yeah, he is" he replied back

"I can already tell your nervous but having kids is something so special. raising them, watching them grow and achieve things. it is so special, I better get going as i have kids to pick up but have a good rest of your day, I wish nothing but love and happiness for your family" she smiled, soon waving as she walks away and into the store. 

jungkook smiled and soon looked at his phone to see he had a missed message from taehyung saying that they can leave now. the raven quickly shut the door and put the shopping cart away before driving off. 

as soon as jungkook arrived at the hospital he parked and got out the car, he walked inside and headed straight to taehyung.  when he walked into the room he smiled when he saw taehyung holding the baby, rocking slowly side to side. 

"is he asleep?" he whispered, placing his bag down as he walked towards his boyfriend who smiled and nodded. 

"he was just fed a bottle, and had his last vitals checked and we can go" taehyung whispered, looking at the door when they saw the doctor walk in. 

"just one more thing before you go, we can do a birth certificate for him. we need a name?" the doctor said, silence filled the room and all attention was on taehyung. the brunette spent a lot of time last night trying to pick out a name. 

"hyeon" taehyung smiled, watching as the doctor nodded and walked off. 

"hyeon is a perfect name" jungkook whispered, rubbing his hand over the males back. 

"you think so?" taehyung asked, looking up at jungkook who nodded. 

"have you talked to rose about what happened?" the raven asked

"yeah I did, I also called my mum. they are both catching the next flight here" taehyung replied, letting out a small yawn. 

"what were their reactions when you told them? how did your mum take it?" taehyung was asked by the raven who did not take his eyes off his boyfriend.

"my mum panicked, rose was shocked. I am sure they will both be worried but if we both talk to them about this hopefully they will be less worried" 

"I am back with the birth certificate. I have sent you an email of forms to get hyeon a doctor, so once the application is sorted and you have a doctor, whoever that will be will show you how to book appointments and how to check results from your phone" the doctor said, handing jungkook the birth certificate 

hyeon kim

jungkook smiled as his eyes soon were on taehyung who was looking at hyeon. "mr kim, all the papers that are in the folder are documents and papers for hyeon. you will be emailed other information so if you need any help please let us know" the doctor smiled, shaking both their hands. 

"thank you so much doc" taehyung said, once the doctor left he watched as jungkook grabbed all their things. 

"lets go home" the raven said, walking just a little behind taehyung as they headed towards the car. 

"did you find it difficult putting the car seat in?" taehyung asked when jungkook opened the car door. his eyes landing on the carseat perfectly in place, as he was putting hyeon in the car seat he heard jungkook chuckle and clear his throat. 

"so easy" the raven replied, scratching the back of his neck. taehyung laughed and shook his head. 

"I got lot's of stuff, we should be good for the first couple days and then maybe we can both go to the mall and pick stuff out" jungkook suggested, taehyung liked the idea and agreed. 

"you used my eftpos to get all this stuff, right?" taehyung asked after shutting the car door, his eyes landing on jungkook who was obviously lying. 

"one hundred percent" the raven replied, giving a small slap to taehyung's ass before heading towards the drivers seat. 

"you good if I sit next to hyeon?" 

"of course you can love"

as soon as they were both in the car jungkook drove off. his eyes now and then looking towards the middle mirror of the car, to see taehyung resting his head against the headrest, eyes never leaving hyeon. 

"what do we do once we get back to yours?" taehyung asked

"well, you can give hyeon a bath. I will set up the cot and make dinner, once you have given hyeon a bath you pass him to me and you have a shower" jungkook said, pulling into the driveway of his house. 

taehyung thought jungkook was so calm about all this, it was like he had done this before. he obviously has not but the brunette feels as if he is a bundle of nerves but jungkook on the other hand seems to be completely fine. 

"you go run him a bath, I will bring everything inside" taehyung nodded at what his boyfriend was saying. the brunette softly got hyeon out of the carseat and walked inside, he headed straight upstairs and placed the sleeping hyeon in the middle of the bed. 

he rushed into the bathroom, turning on the lights before crouching down to get the bath ready. 

"oh tae, I got this thing at the store the lady told me it is helpful to bath newborns. you stick it to the bottom and then place them in the little chair. she said when they lay on it, the water will reach their lower half and you just pour the water over the top half"

"so it will be less frightening for him" jungkook called out, handing taehyung the package before going back downstairs. the brunette quickly set it all up and made sure the water was not hot but not cold. 

once he heard hyeon start to stir he stood up and walked towards the bed. 

jungkook on the other hand had just finished taking everything from the car to inside. he heard taehyung giggling in the bathroom, singing a few songs here and there. jungkook had just built a cot and placed it by the wall close to their bed. 

he put up the draws and started to fill it with the clothes and nappies he got. he placed a few toys on top and made sure everything was cleaned. as soon as he saw the time he knew he had to get dinner on now, so he decided to leave the unpacking for tomorrow.