51 | me and you

"are you sure you both are okay to look after him?" taehyung questioned as he watched his mum take hyeon into the lounge. 

"we are fine hun, go and enjoy your date. jungkook spent a lot of time planning it" jungkook smiled as he shut the door behind them when they left.

after they both got in the car all they both could talk about was hyeon, jungkook did not mind as he was already missing the little guy. 

"we graduate soon, I cant believe it. I finished all my papers, and written exams. I just have one little thing left and then I can sit and wait for graduation" a bright smile made its way to taehyung's face that made jungkook chuckle. 

"you over school already?" he asked, trying his best to keep his eyes on the road a head of him. 

"yeah, have been majority of my school life. a lot of people when they finally leave high school or college they eventually miss it, but I am not like that. yeah there were good moments in highschool but a lot of it I always felt like I was never me"

"that I had to act like someone different around every person. cause no one would like the real me" taehyung explained, smiling when he felt jungkook's hand on his thigh. 

"who is the real you?" jungkook asked, rubbing small circles on taehyung's thigh. 

"someone who loves sappy movies, is a sucker for romance, loves sour lollies, loves strawberry anything and loves chocolate but hates chocolate ice cream, and thickshakes."

"I can sit in bed all day and read books happily, someone who overthinks a lot of interactions I have with people. always thinking about how I can do better, be a better friend or boyfriend... a better son." 

"my music taste it quite diverse, I love lots of fast food places but secretly would rather have home cooked meals. I prefer showers over baths, I am someone who gets unmotivated for things really easily and can feel quite lonely all the time." 

"I love nature, but hate the cold. I love swimming now and love learning new things. that is who I am" taehyung whispered the last part, squeezing jungkook's hand. 

"that is the taehyung that I fell for" jungkook replied, his eyes trained on the road not noticing taehyung's shy smile as he looked out the window. 

"so where are we even going?" taehyung asked, looking away from the window to look at his boyfriend who had a cheesy smile on his face. 

"it is a surprise" jungkook winked, soon slowing the car down once he noticed he was speeding a little. 

"I promise we wont take too long, I just want to spend some time just us." jungkook explained but taehyung shook his head and cleared his throat. 

"you dont have to explain koo, I love the idea anyway" he smiled, rubbing his fingers along jungkook's hand. 

when the car stopped taehyung had opened his eyes and looked around, he felt a little sleepy while listening to the radio. he gasped when his eyes scanned over the words plastered on the large building. 

"we are at a spa!" taehyung gasped, squealing as soon as he got out the car. jungkook chuckled and locked the car when he stepped out. the brunette watched as the raven slung his bag over his shoulder and soon linked their hands together as they walked towards the building. 

"this place has been here for so long, I have been here twice by myself and I thought it would be nice to take you here" jungkook said as they entered the large building. 

"hi, I am here for a six pm booking" jungkook said, leaning against the counter as he looks at the women who nodded and started to scan through something on the computer before she looked up and nodded. 

"here are your keys, once you get changed and head towards the main area a guide will be given to you" she said, handing jungkook they keys. after the raven thanked her he dragged taehyung to the large changing rooms with lockers. 

"I did not bring anything to change into?" taehyung said, looking at jungkook who pulled them into a family cubical and chucked the bag on the bench before opening it. 

"I brought some shorts for you" jungkook replied, chucking taehyung the shorts who soon pouted. 

"jungkook, what about a top?" taehyung asked, his voice gone a little quiet as he stared at jungkook who slipped out of his shirt. 

"no one is here besides us at this time of day, the staff are at the bar doing their own thing. there are private places. I would of brought you a shirt but baby threw up on all of them, if you want you can wear this shirt" jungkook said, handing taehyung his shirt but the male frowned. 

"then when we leave what will you wear?" he questioned

"I can just go shirtless" he replied, soon watching as taehyung shook his head and placed the shirt in the bag and started to get un dressed. 

"what? your not going to wear it?" jungkook questioned, soon replaced with a laugh when taehyung replied

"not when others will get to see all that. nah uh, only for my eyes" taehyung said, raising his eyebrows as he slips on his shorts. 

jungkook chuckled and soon they both left after putting the bag in the locker and heading towards the main area. 

"wow" taehyung gasped, looking at the large pool that was surrounded by a mini bar. the brunette turned his head when he heard jungkook get into the water, he immediately followed and grabbed onto his hand as he also got it.