35 | no pecks here

"it is so lovely to meet you taehyung" jungkook's mother said, pulling taehyung into a tight hug. it had been an hour since he has met jungkook's parents and to say it was overwhelming would be an understatement. 

they were asking him questions left and right, some very personal and others not so much. they were lovely people though which taehyung was grateful for. it was late afternoon and jungkook and his father were outside on the bbq while taehyung was talking to jungkook's mother. 

"mrs jeon, I-" taehyung started but was cut off. 

"oh hunny just call me flora" she smiled, getting the potato salad ready. 

taehyung smiled and cleared his throat. 

"o-oh okay, flora I was wondering what you and your husband do? jungkook mentioned you are both ceo's" taehyung asked, stirring the salad in the bowl. 

"well, we recently sold our old business and now we are focusing on different area's of skin care. we travel so much due to our work as we try to get these products everywhere" she smiled, placing plates down onto the table. 

"we always feel bad for leaving jungkook here, but he seems to be handling it well" she hummed away. taehyung bit back a comment, it was not his place to say how jungkook felt about this. the best he could do is push jungkook to talk to his parents about it. 

"I was always worried what type of person jungkook will end up dating, people seemed to always use him at school when they found out he comes from a rich family." 

"you make him really happy, please dont break his heart" she said, a serious tone forming. 

"mum!" jungkook called out, hearing what his mother just said. the raven seemed mad at the way his mother said it but taehyung shook his head. 

"no, its fine. I am glad she could say what was on her mind. If I was a parent I would say the same thing. hurting your son is something that hurts me to even think about. jungkook is the best thing that has happened to be in a long time, he is someone I will treasure and take care of" taehyung replied, smiling at flora who smiled at the reply.

"I like that reply, you fell for a good one kook" jungkook's mother said, patting both their cheeks before walking out the back to talk to her husband. 

the raven sighed and walked closer to taehyung who smiled as soon as he felt the ravens hands around his waist. 

"im sorry about that" he mumbled, feeling embarrassed that his mother said that. 

"no, im really glad she did. it means she cares for you and pays attention to what is happening in your life, that is important" taehyung replied, pecking jungkook's cheek before setting up the dinner table. 

"I cant wait till it is just us, after dinner, in my room... watching a movie, cuddling" jungkook whispered in his ear, wrapping his arms around his waist as he back-hugged him.

taehyung smirked, leaning back into jungkook's chest a little. 

"you know what else we could do?" the brunette whispered, replying when he heard jungkook hum.

"you could pull me onto your lap, we could make out while you touch me all over." taehyung whispered, trying to hide his smirk when jungkook chuckled, a little surprised at this confidence. 

"hm, I will remember that love" jungkook whispered in his ear, pulling apart when they noticed jungkook's parents walking in the room. the raven walked off into the kitchen to get the drinks ready while taehyung continued to set up the dining room table. 

"dinner is served" jungkook's dad said, placing the food on the table with the help of flora. 

the dinner was taehyung's favourite part, it felt a lot more easier to talk to jungkook's parents about anything and everything they wanted to know when he was not hungry and worried that his stomach was going to make noises. 

when they all finished eating and ended up having dessert afterwards, taehyung offered to clean up. getting them all to chill while he cleans all the dinner dishes. he could tell jungkook's parents appreciated it. 

there was no way jungkook was letting taehyung clean up all the mess so he helped as well, he took taehyung's hand into his own when they finished. they bided jungkook's parents goodnight before heading up to jungkook's room. 

the raven shut the door behind him and immediately lifted taehyung up by his thighs. taehyung squeaked and gasped as he held onto jungkook's shoulders. the raven chuckled and sat on the bed, keeping taehyung on his lap who was blushing like a mad man. 

"where did my confident boyfriend go hm?" jungkook questioned, seeing taehyung go all silent. 

"well when you man handle me like that its gonna make me shy" the brunette smiled, looking at jungkook who smiled back at him. 

"why does it make you shy?" jungkook asked, gulping when taehyung pushed him down onto the bed. 

"because it makes me notice how sexy you are" the brunette whispered by his ear, pecking along his neck. 

jungkook gasped then chuckled, a hand gripping his thigh while another was on his waist. 

"you surprise me love" the raven gasped when he felt taehyung suck on his neck all the way up to his check before connecting their lips together. 

as their lips moved against each others, their hands wondered all along each other's body. this kiss was fast, heated, passionate. they both loved this kiss, it felt as if they could not get enough of each other.