34 | new job offer

jungkook had the biggest smile on his face when he woke up and found taehyung asleep in his arms, resting his head on his chest. the raven pecked taehyung's forehead softly, his eyes casted on the window outside to see it was sunny. 

jungkook reached for his phone that was next to taehyung's, being careful not to wake his boyfriend up. 

'he is my boyfriend' even just saying that felt so unreal to jungkook. he felt excited for this new chapter in his life. he definitely was feeling all giddy about last night, he was so glad he confessed. 

he is so happy that taehyung feels the same way back. after jungkook finished scrolling through his phone, he looked down at taehyung's face to see the male was awake, a smile on his face as he stared at jungkook's chest. 

"morning tae" jungkook whispered, looking down at taehyung who looked up at him. 

"morning kook" taehyung whispered back, wrapping his arms tighter around jungkook as he closed his eyes.

"I just want to stay here in this position all day" the brunette mumbled, jungkook chuckled and ruffled the males hair. 

"we should get up, as much as I agree and want to do the same. I have work" jungkook commented, patting taehyung's back as they both got out of bed. 

"aw what" taehyung pouted, looking at jungkook with sad eyes. 

"im sorry babe, I will come pick you up after work and take you back to mine" jungkook whispered close to his lips, pecking it softly and quickly. 

"yeah, yeah. go shower, and freshen up. I will make you breakfast before you go" taehyung said before taking his phone and heading towards the kitchen. a bright smile on his face as he grabs the pancake batter he made the other day and gave it a shake in the bottle, while grabbing the pan.

"morning dear" he heard his aunty say as she walked towards the kitchen. 

"morning, how did you sleep" taehyung asked, handing her some coffee he just made. 

"good, like a baby" she smiled

"how did jungkook sleep? is he in the shower?" she asked, thanking him soon after for the coffee. 

"I think he slept well, we got to talking last night and we both confessed to each other" taehyung whispered, she squealed and hugged him. 

"im so happy for you taehyung, I can see you both really like each other" she said, pulling away from the hug as she let out a content sigh. 

"I really like him, I definitely approve and I know your parents will as well. your grandparents would be so happy for you" she whispered, pinching his cheek before filling up her cup with a little more coffee. 

"you making pancakes?" she asked, walking to the lounge. 

"yeah, do you want some? I have to make some cause jungkook is going to work" taehyung called out. 

"I will have some as well" she said, taehyung nodded and got back to it. he made sure the pan was hot before cooking the pancakes. while one was cooking he heated up the maple syrup and cut some fruits. 

he started to stack the plates with pancakes and was about to flip a pancake when he felt arms wrap around his waist. he flinched a little then giggled. 

"you gave me a fright" taehyung blushed, smiling when jungkook pecked his neck. 

"im sorry, I could not resist" the raven mumbled, pecking his neck a few more times before pulling away. 

"it smells so nice" jungkook gasped grabbing a plate. 

"grab as much as you want before you go to work" taehyung said, placing another pancake on the plate. 

after jungkook finished eating and washing his plate, he pecked taehyung's cheek before leaving. 

"I will come pick you up after work" the raven said afterwards. 

"have a good day at work" taehyung replied back, pecking his cheek as he takes the plate of pancakes, fruit and syrup to his aunty who was waiting in the lounge. 

the day felt so slow for taehyung, the first hour being at home bored out of his mind felt like a day went past. he was currently on his bed, he had packed a bag to take to jungkook's. he spent the morning with rose but she had to run some errands. 

taehyung had been keeping up with the updates to do with the serial killer case. it definitely made him more aware of his surroundings. what he has noticed is that whoever this serial killer is, is killing women not men. 

that does not mean he is entirely safe though. 

he smiled when he saw he got a text from jungkook saying he was outside, he grabbed his bag and walked out the door after saying by to his aunty. he felt happy to see jungkook again even though he saw him in the morning. 

when he got into the car he pecked jungkook's cheek who chuckled. 

"as much as I love this, it feels to good to be true" the raven whispered when taehyung shut the door, pecking his cheek back before reversing out the driveway. 

"how was work?" taehyung asked as they got closer to jungkook's place, his gaze went down towards their hands that were linked on top of jungkook's thigh. 

"it was good, I have been saving up a lot of money to move out and rent somewhere. I got offered a job today" jungkook explained

"oh kook, that is great! what is the job?" taehyung asked

"to teach kids how to swim and then older boys to surf" he explained, taehyung gasped and slapped his arm lightly. 

"thats a great opportunity kook, you love the ocean and water. you have always been passionate about swimming and safety, you taught me how to swim and look at me now. you could help prevent drownings here" taehyung explained, squeezing jungkook's hand. 

"yeah your right" the raven softly smiled, taehyung frowned. 

"were you not so keen?" he asked

"I dont know, the job sounds amazing. the pay would be so good. but its going to turn into full time two weeks before I graduate." the raven explained, taehyung nodded. he understood now why jungkook was conflicted. 

"I have come so far not to graduate" jungkook whispered, feeling a little bummed. 

"how about on monday we both go talk to the careers teacher and see what your options are, this job is a opportunity that is hard to come by." taehyung replied back as they pulled into jungkook's house. 

"yeah, I will talk to my parents about it later and see what they think also. I am just glad they dont want me to become a ceo" jungkook chuckled, turning the car off as they both got out.