Chapter 49

Denver's POV

It's fifth day of me trying to give birth, and it's painful as hell.

When I was a kid, and I broke my leg, I thought that there wasn't anything more painful than that.

But now I know that there most definitely is.

Joseph plays with my hair, giving me a head massage, he hopes that it will take some pain away, but I worry that it doesn't work, at least not anymore.

I lay like that for a while, trying to remember to breath, and after a while I can feel water coming out of my ass.

I look at Joseph, and he seems to notice what's going on.

We are the only ones in the house at the moment, so this makes us panic a little.

He goes upstairs to take the bag with necessary things for the baby, that we have prepared a few days ago, and then he carries me to the pack hospital.

Right when we enter, we are greeted by Chris, he looks up from some paper when he hears us.

"Ready to give birth?" He asks happily.

"Sure, just help me get him out, so he will stop hurting me." I tell him.

"Come on then." He says, and Joseph carries me into the room that Chris points at.

Joseph lays me on the bed, and Chris tells him to undress me, so he does as he was told, and soon I'm laying under a thin blanket, ready for my son to get here, so he can stop causing me the pain.

"It will take at least one more hour, so we will be here for a while." Chris tells me, and I groan.

We talk about some stupid things, well, more like they talk and I just lay on this bed, and try not to die from the pain.

It takes about four more hours, but finally I can feel the head of the baby press against my ass.

"He's coming out." I inform them.

Joseph moves with his chair to have a better view, while Chris comes to sit on the bed, and he moves the blanket away from me, making me shiver a bit at the cold.

"Push out." Chris tells me.

I push out, and the pain gets greater, so I stop, not willing to push any further.

"Come one, you have to punch him out, then it will stop hurting." Chris encourages.

I grip Joseph's hand as tightly as I can, before I push once again.

A few more pushes later, I can feel that the baby is coming out, but I'm too tired to push anymore, so when half of the baby's body is out, Chris pulls it out the rest of the way.

The kid starts to cry, and I can finally breathe normally, the pain not even close to how it used to be for the last few days.

Chris washes the baby, and he checks if he's alright, before he gives him to me, with a little blanket around him.

"What are you going to call him?" Chris asks.

"Tyson." Joseph tells him the name that we have agreed on.

"Great." Chris tells us, and I fall asleep only a few seconds later.