Chapter 10

Denver's POV

On my way to the house, I spot Erick and John.

They are laughing at something, and I decide to join them for a while, so I can tell them how the talk with Joseph went.

"Hey, did you see Joseph?" John asks.

"Yeah." I tell him, with a little excitement in my voice

"No way." Erick says.

"How did it go?" John asks me.

"He's not that bad." I say honestly, it definitely went better than I have expected.

"Do you think you could be happy, with him as your mate?" Erick asks.

"I think so." I tell him, then I sit on the ground next to Erick, before I rest my back against the tree.

"You have to tell us everything." John says, way too excited.

"He doesn't have to tell us anything." Erick says, giving me an apologetic look.

"But I want to know." John whines.

"Stop acting like an Omega." Erick groans.

"Don't say things like that." I say, and when he looks my way, I glare at him.

"Tgings like what?" He asks me, not knowing what he said wrong.

"Don't say stupid things about the Omegas, do I have to remind you that your nephew is an Omega, along with my brother." I say angrily.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to offend anyone." He explains.

"I fail to believe that." I say honestly.

"It just reminded me of the Omega's behaviour, you know how most of them are." He tries to explain.

"Even if that was true, you still shouldn't say things like that." I tell him.

"It's like not being allowed to say that a blue paint is as blue as the sky." He defends.

"He's trying to tell you that you shouldn't compare people to other people." John explains.

"And especially not to lower ranks, it's not very nice." I say.

"Alright, whatever, I said that I'm sorry. Can we talk about something else now?" He asks, and I nod my head.

"So, how's Mason doing." Erick asks.

"He's quite busy with the kids, which makes him tired, but other than that I think he's alright." I tell him.

"That's good, I will most likely go there to help them out with the kids sometime soon, so they can get some rest." He explains.

"Yeah, that would be a good idea." I say.

Erick has a kid on the way too, a little girl, and I can't believe that I'm excited because there will be another kid in the pack, but I never was around a little girl before, since all my siblings are boys.

And I'm quite curious if the little girls act like boys, or if they're girly form the beginning.

"Do you know how you will name your daughter?" I ask Erick.

"I want to call her Ericka, but Rose isn't very happy about it." He explains, making me laugh laudly.

"Hey, it's a good name, stop laughing." He complains.

"Of course, it is." I tell him trying to tame my laugh.

"I need new friends." Erick says, before he stands up, and he walks away from us.