Chapter 44

Denver's POV

When dad, papa and Mason come back, Joseph and I decide to stay for dinner, but right after we finish eating, we head out, since we have one more place to see today.

"Which way are we supposed to go?" Joseph asks, when we walk out the front door.

I tell him the direction to our new house, and we happily make our way there, hand in hand.

We reach it quickly, since it's only about fifteen minutes from my parents' house.

I have chosen this place, because it will give me some privacy, but I won't be near any borders, which makes it a lot safer, and it's close enough to my parents' house, making it easy to get there.

The house is white and brown on the outside, and it's pretty big, but not nearly as big as my family house, it has five bedrooms, which are not huge, but they aren't small either.

I take the two keys out of my packet, and I give one of them to Joseph.

"You can open it." I tell him, and he happily does as I said.

We walk inside, and it looks a lot better than I have expected it to look.

It's very light, and it has a lot of pictures and paintings on the walls, just the way I imagined it.

We walk around the ground floor for a while, before we go upstairs, to see the rooms, and they look even better.

I just hope that we won't have to use all of this rooms, but I preferred to have too many, instead of having not enough.

"Which room will be for our first baby?" Joseph asks.

"I didn't think about it yet, I think we should give him the room the is the closest to our bedroom." I tell him, and he nods.

"We will have to make it by ourselves?" He asks as we look at the empty bedroom.

"Yeah, I thought that we should make all the bedrooms, it will be a great way to pass the time, and it doesn't require many skills, at least I don't think it does, I guess we will find out." I tell him, and he smiles at me.

"Good." He says.

I look out of the window, to see that it's getting dark outside.

"We should probably go back to your house, it's getting dark." I say, and he looks towards the window, before he agrees.

So, we make our way back to his house, which takes much longer than usual, since our house is further away from it then my parents' house.

But we reach it eventually, and when we enter the house, I'm ready to collapse on the couch, and I doubt that I will move from it for the rest of the evening.

I didn't know that walking could be this exhausting, I never had a problem with doing it.

Joseph sits at the end of the couch, and he takes my feet to massage them, making me groan in appreciation.

He does is for a few more minutes, before he turs me on my side to massage my back, and I fall asleep not long later.