Chapter 29

Denver's POV

We talk for a while, about his life before he was locked away, but soon it starts to get late, so we decide to go back.

"How about we go to your house, to tell the rest of your family about the baby?" He asks.

"Yeah, we can go there. Are you sure it's not too much at once for you?" I ask him, not wanting to overwhelm him.

"Don't worry, I will be fine." He assures.

"Alright then." I say, and I change our direction a bit.

"It's a pretty long walk, would you prefer to run in our wolf form?" I ask him, and he agrees.

We change quickly, and soon I'm looking at a dark brown wolf, he's a little shorter than me, and much more muscular, since Joseph exercises a lot in both human, and wolf form.

"Let's go." I tell him through the mind link, before I start to run towards my house.

It takes less than five minutes for us to reach it, and when we do, we are greeted by papa, who is sitting outside with Hugh, Joshua, and Xander.

We go behind the house, and we shift, before we putting our clothes back on, then we go to greet everyone.

"Hey, is everyone home?" I ask papa, and he nods.

"We didn't expect you here." He tells me.

"I know, we were on a walk, and we decided to come here on our way back." I tell him.

"By the way, did you tell them?" I ask him.

"I didn't." He says, as he picks the kids up, so he can go inside with us.

Just as I'm about to open the front door, it opens, and Reggie comes outside.

"Joseph!" He shouts happily, before running to him for a hug.

"And Denver." I tell him, but he just sticks his tongue out at me, and he rolls his eyes.

"And Denver." He repeats in a fake joy, making everyone laugh.

We go inside, and we are greeted be almost everyone, just Tyler is missing.

I look around, and I find him behind me, walking down the stairs.

"I'm here too. Is this Joseph?" He asks and I nod.

"I'm Tyler." He introduces himself, and they shake their hands, before I introduce him to the rest of my family.

"I didn't actually believe it when you said that you have fourteen kids." Joseph tells papa.

"Don't worry I still don't believe it." Papa dismisses.

Joseph sits next to papa, so I go towards him, and I sit on Joseph's lap, since there isn't much more space left on the couch, and I decide that it's the best moment to say it.

"I have something to say." I tell them, gaining their attention. "We will have a baby." I tell them.

"What?" Dad asks happily.

"Yeah, I didn't even know that it could happen." I him them honestly.

"I told you a few times that you might be able to have kids." Dad says.

"I most likely didn't listen to you when you were telling me that." I say, and he looks at me with a disapproving, but amused expression