Chapter 47

Denver's POV

We all sit in the living room of my family house, well, all except for Oliver and Alex of course.

They are still missing, and it looks like papa have given up, since he isn't looking for them anymore, but he said something about going to the packs that are near us, so maybe he thinks that Oliver went there.

I feel Joseph's arm pull me closer to him, so I rest my head on his shoulder, he is talking to papa again, while Tyler is talking with dad about some nonsense, and I just sit with them.

I'm not in the mood for talking, and they seem to know, since they left me alone.

A few minutes later, my stomach starts to ache, so I decide to lay down on the couch, in hopes that it will stop hurting.

Joseph helps me a little bit, when he realises what I'm trying to do, and I thank him with a kiss, before I try to calm the restless baby by massaging my bump.

I feel that someone is looking at me, so I turn my head to see that it's dad.

"What?" I ask curiously.

"I think you're starting to give birth." He says, with a small smile.

"Finally." Joseph says, and he looks at me, before he reaches his hand to massage my stomach.

"Should we go to the Doctor?" He asks dad.

"I have no idea why you even want to give birth in the hospital, if you were going to die whike giving birth then he won't be able to help you anyway." Papa says.

That's truth, the Doctor shouldn't do anything to prevent the death of a werewolf, as stupid as it sounds.

It's because if we die then that means that the Moon Goddess wanted us to die.

So, the pack Doctor can only help with wounds that won't kill a werewolf, like a broken bone that healed incorrectly or things like that.

"I don't know why I want to go there, but I want someone experienced to be there, and Chris is experienced enough, so I trust him." I tell him.

I was about to tell them that I'm not even sure if I'm giving birth yet, but before I could do this, my stomach starts to hurt much harder than before, making me wince.

"What now?" I ask them.

"You will be in pain for the next few days, you should just stay here until the water comes out of your ass, and then you should be giving birth a few hours after that." Dad explains.

I never even asked how Omega's birth looks like, but I'm glad that I didn't, since I definitely don't like the fact that I will be in pain for days.

"I don't remember you being in pain." I tell him, while wincing again.

I have no idea how I will last the next few days like this.

"I got used to it after the first few kids, it gets less painful with each kid, at least it did for me." He says, and I nod my head, hoping that the pain will be gone soon.