Chapter 17

Denver's POV

"Wake up!" Reggie yells in my ear, and I groan, before I decide to open my eyes to glare at him.

"What do you want." I ask him.

"Papa said that you have to wake up, because you have the pack training soon." He explains, and I look at the clock that is next to my bed.

It's way too early for me to be awake, but I know that there's no chance for me to skip the training.

"I will be downstairs in a minute." I tell him, and he gets out of my room after that.

I look at Tyler's bed to see that he's looking at me, Reggie most likely woke him up when he shouted.

"What?" I ask Tyler.

"Nothing, I just can't wait to start my training." He tells me.

"It's a torture, you should enjoy that you don't have to do it." I tell him, but he just waives me off, before he turns around to face the wall, probably going back to sleep.

I get out of bed, and I go to the bathroom for a quick shower.

When I'm done, I go downstairs, and I sit at the table in the dining room, where the breakfast already waits for me.

I quickly eat, and when I finish, I decide to watch some TV, but I can't concentrate on the movie, since all that I can think about is Joseph.

A while later papa sits next to me, with Hugh and Alex on his lap.

"Will Joseph be able to attend the pack training when he will want to get out?" I ask him.

"He doesn't want to go outside?" He asks, stunned.

"He's scared that the pack will try to attack him." I say, and he nods slowly.

"I will make sure that the pack knows  to not attack him." He tells me, so I nod in acknowledgement.

I look at the TV again, but I can feel that he's still looking at me, so I turn my head to face him.

"What?" I ask.

"Don't you want a key, so you can go inside of his house?" He asks, raising his eyebrow questioningly.

"I already found it, and Joseph has it at the moment." I tell him, looking at his reaction, but he just nods.

To be honest, he is probably happy that I stole the key to go there.

"At least you don't whine about going to training." He tells me with a small groan.

"Was Mason complaining the whole morning?" I ask, before I chuckle.

"Yes." He says, clearly unhappy.

"Just let him skip it, then you won't have to listen to his complains." I suggest, but he just shakes his head in response.

"Don't even try to convince me to do that, it won't happen." He informs me.

"Whatever." I say, and I smile at Alex when he touches my leg with his palm.

I'm surprised that Alex is this active, and noisy, he's an Omega after all.

Oliver was the complete opposite, at least unitl he became a teenager, then he started to argue with everyone a lot.

I think the rest of the kids just broke Alex.