Chapter 13

Joseph's POV

He looks up at me, and chuckle at the fact the he's definitely drunk.

"Yeah, have you seen my key?" Denver asks me.

"I don't think any Mikey comes here." I tell him, while laughing slightly.

"No, I meant a key, I had one, but then I lost it somewhere, and I can't find it." He says, while looking around again.

"Maybe you're sitting on it." I say, pretty sure that I saw it fall on the exact place that he sat on.

He stands up, and he looks there, finding the silver key, before grinning at me happily.

"You got the key for this gate?" I ask, while looking at his hands, that are trying to put the key in the keyhole.

"I think so, I'm not sure if it's for the gate, but I came here to try to open it." He says, and I smile.

"Why are you drunk?" I ask him curiously.

"I'm not." He defends.

"Surely." I say laughing.

"Be quiet, you will wake up all the kids, and then they will scream for the next few hours before Mason, Carter and Timmy will manage to put the back to sleep." He tells me while glaring at me.

"We aren't near any kids." I tell him, and he looks around.

"Oh, I forgot." He says, before he tries to open the gate again.

I look at his shaking hands, and I sigh, before I sit down on the gras.

It will probably be a while, before he manages to open it, so I might as well sit while I wait.

"What are you doing here Denver?" I ask him.

"I want to mate with you tonight." He tells me, making my eyes widen.

"Not when you're drunk." I tell him.

"Don't worry, I might not be able to put a key into this hole, but it's very small, I'm sure I will manage with bigger things." He says.

"You're not toping me." I say quickly.

"Who said so?" He asks.

"The Moon Goddess." I lie, and his eyes widen, before he gulps, and he tries to concentrate on the key again.

"She's not good." He informs me.

"Why?" I ask curiously.

"She's just not." He says, and before I can ask any more questions, he shouts I'm joy, and he looks at me with a smile.

He opens the gate, not taking the key out of the keyhole.

I stand up, and I go to him, but I leave some distance to make him comfortable, but he quickly comes closer, and he gives me a hug.

I hug him back, and we stay like that for a while, before I hear the gate lock itself, and I swear under my breath.

"What?" Denver asks, looking up at me.

I decide to not tell him, that he will be locked here with me before someone comes here again.

"Nothing." I tell him, so he puts his hand on the back of my neck, and he pulls me closer to him for a kiss.

I pick him up, and I carry him to my bedroom, before I put him on the bed.

I sit next to him, and for the next few minutes, I do my best to make sure that he can't take my pants off.

But his scent soon starts to drive me crazy, and I know that I will soon lose the battle, so I just give him what he wants.