Chapter 34

Joseph's POV

Denver had to go to school again, but he won't be able to do it for much longer, so I'm not very sad about it.

His stomach is getting bigger every day, and soon he won't be able to cover it enough to go there.

But that doesn't mean that I don't miss him, and I'm definitely bored without him here.

I make a quick breakfast for myself and while I eat it, I decide that since, I'm already bored, I can as well go to Carter's house, and help out with the kids.

I'm still not comfortable when I go outside by myself, but Carter have already told the pack that I can go outside of my house, so I think that it will be safe enough, especially since I don't have to pass the pack house.

So, I grab some clothes quickly, and I go outside of the gate, then I shift, I take the clothes in my mouth, and I run towards Carter's house at full speed.

I tell myself that it's, because I want to exercise as a wolf, but I know that I'm just scared to be alone for longer than necessary.

I rich Carter's house in record time, and I knock on the door, I can already hear the shouting of the kids, so at least I know that someone is inside.

After a few moments the door opens, revealing Timmy with a shy smile on his face.

"Hi, what are you doing here?" He asks.

"I was bored, and I thought that you might use some help whith the kids." I tell him and he nods, before he lets me inside of the house.

We go towards the living room, where Mason sits with seven of the kids, the rest of them are at the school that is in the pack house, except for Denver, who is in the high school that is in the city.

I greet Mason, and the kids, and I start to play with them, also trying to watch their parenting methods, so I can use them on my own kid, that will be here soon.

Timmy and I have talked alone, the first time I came here, and I have apologised about what I did, he accepted my apology, and now we are almost friends.

Which is good since he's my mate's father, and I will most likely have to see him a lot from now on.

"Have you finished the basic training?" Mason asked after a while of silence.

"No." I tell him, I would like to finish it at some point, but I'm definitely not ready right now.

"We will have the pack training this weekend, you can attend it if you feel ready, if not then you can join sometime later, but don't take too long since Carter will force you to go at some point." Mason tells me, and I nod in acknowledgement.

A few hours pass surprisingly quickly, and soon the front door opens, revealing the rest of the kids, not long later Denver walks in too.

Mason has texted Denver to tell him that I'm here, so we can go to my house together