Chapter 1

Denver's POV

I sit in the back yard, watching the little kids play.

There is seven of them, and I still have no idea how they managed to enter this family in a matter of two years.

My dad and papa had seven kids, while also raising an adopted son, Mason, who is two years older than me, making him eighteen.

Few years ago, it turned out that Mason is their mate too.

And now there isn't, just, sever kids, there is fourteen, and I can barely stand to live here, the kids are way too loud for my sensitive hearing, at least most days.

I'm really starting to hate the Moon Goddess, for gifting this family with so many kids.

All the younger kids are Mason and Timmy's, at least biologically, since they treat papa as their father too.

The eldest is Hugh, then half a year younger identical twins, Leon and Noel, next is Joshua.

Then we have Alex and Xander, they're identical, but only on the face, since Alex is an Omega, so he's very small, and Xander is a normal rank wolf, after Mason, which makes him look like a normal kid his age.

And lastly, we have a little Quinton, and that would make my family.

A lot of people seem to think that it's very cool to have a family as big as this, and they say the we are very blessed by the Moon Goddess, but I fail to see it like this.

Especially now, when I have to share my room with Tyler, so the younger kids also can have a room, since my parents refuse to move out of this house, and build a bigger one.

I already told them that I will be building my own house, and they aren't happy about it, since they prefer to have every pack member in the pack house, except for our family.

We can't live there since there isn't enough space in the Alpha suit for all of us.

But I want some quietness, since I didn't get a lot of that in the last three years.

I wanted to move into the Alpha apartment, that wasn't occupied by anyone for years, and I almost got my parents to agree, but of course Tyler wanted to move out too, after he heard me talk to papa about it for the hundredth time.

So, papa said that it will be unfair to give me the apartment, and he knows that we will kill each other in a matter of days, if he let us live together without any supervision.

Not that I would have agreed to live with him anyway.

And the topic of moving into the Alpha apartmeng ended there.

Thats why I already have a plan of my own small house, that will be ready in just few months.

I think that I will actually like this house a lot more than the pack house, so it turned out in my favour.

"Hey man, thanks for watching them." Mason says.

I look up at him, and I smile, happy that I wouldn't have to sit here any longer.

"It's fine." I say, before I stand up from the grass, and then I go inside the house.