45

Hailee's pov
I literally walked to dads house. It wasn't that far but I don't know if he was there anyways. Might as well try. I arrive and unlock the door and walk in.

"Hello?" I shout e talking my shoes off. I then heard running from Dodger and I smiled a little. "Dodger! I'm glad someone is excited to see me" I kneel down to his height and play with him for a bit.

"Hailee? What are you doing here?" I look to see Alba in pyjamas. "Um..." I got up from my spot on the floor. "I came here to stay for a while" she nods and I follow her to the kitchen.

"Is everything okay?" She ask handing me some juice which I smile at. "No-i mean yes. Everything is peachy" I smile but she doesn't seem to buy it. "Liar" I sigh and sit down.

"Am I burden?" I ask after a while of silence. "Of course not. Why would you say that?" I shrug. "I don't know. Sometimes I feel like my parents live Violet more than me because she's probably easier to be around" I heard her sigh and scoot closer to me.

"I haven't known you for a while but I can tell you that you are not a burden to anyone. Don't think like that please" I nod. "Where's dad?" I ask. She was about to answer but the door opened and Dodger ran and barked.

"I hope she likes it. I've been looking for this little one for a while now" I heard dads voice. I raise and eyebrow and look at Alba who is just smiling. "Isn't that her shoes?" MK? "Yeah I got her those" that was Ashley!

I get up from my spot and slowly walk to the sound. "Quick. Help me hide this before she-" he stops since I'm now in the hallway looking at them. "Heyyyy" dad says in a high pitch voice.

"Hi. What's that?" I ask looking behind him. It looks like something you can carry an animal in. "Oh nothing" I roll my eyes and walk over to him. "Hi Ash. Hi MK" I say not even looking at them.

"Okay now hold on" dad said backing away. "Can I see?" I ask nicely. "First you need to promise me that you won't tell your mom about this or Lizzie because they don't know yet" I nod my head. I just want to know what it is.

"Okay so remember that you told me that you wanted this-" I cut him off by gasping. "You got me a electric scooter!?" I shout. "Eh no?" I frown. "We could have bought her that instead" Ashley spoke. "Yeah but where's the fun in that" MK answered.

"Anyways. So this is a rare thing so it took ages but-" he got cut off by a bark that isn't Dodgers. "You got my a puppy!?" I shout pushing him over to see. "Yeah" he opens the cage and the puppy starts to run towards me.

(Puppy in the image above)

"No way!" I can't believe. But then mom won't let me have him. "What happened? Why is your face like that?" MK ask. I sigh and look down at the happy puppy.

"Mom won't let me keep him" I can tell that they are all looking at each other. "Okay but who needs to tell her?" MK said. "Would you stop" Ash shoved her twin back.

"She wouldn't even let me have a fish" I sigh putting the puppy back into the cage. "Thanks anyways" I walk up to my room and lay on my bed.

——

"Hailee! Open up! I have an emergency!" MK shouts making me jump out of bed and open the door. I see her smiling while holding the puppy in her hands. "What's the emergency?" I ask leading her to my bed. She sets the puppy down.

"You need to name him" I sigh. "I can't. You know what moms like. She won't let me keep him" I see her frown. "Okay but we don't need to tell her right? We can keep it a secret for a while and your dad will convince her to let you have one" yeah good luck with that.

"So name?" I chuckle and think for a bit. "How about Beau?" She nods and agrees with me. "I love it" I smile. "Do you think mom will let me keep him?" I look up at her to see her answer. "She will. If not then I'll have to beat her" I laugh and nod.

"How's is going in here?" I look up to see Alba and Ashley standing there. "Good. We named him Beau" they smile and make their way over. "Beautiful name for a beautiful puppy" I chuckle and agree.

"Let's just hope mom lets me keep him"