9

Hailee's pov
"Haiz please, just do this for me" dad spoke to me over the phone. It was the next day and we had to go to the mall soon to meet up with everyone. "I know you don't like her but I do, and she makes me happy" when he said that, I was about to throw up. Raffle is giving me the 'listen to your father' look.

"Fine, but I need a new phone" I told him and I can hear Raffie giggle. I throw a pillow at her but she instantly catches it. "Why? What happened to your phone?" "Well... kinda dropped it a couple of times..." I told him and he sighs. "Okay, we can go get you a new one later" he tells me and I thank him and we hang up.

I put my phone away and I lay on Raffie's bed looking at the ceiling. "Why is my life shit?" I tell myself but Raffie had to answer. "It's not babe, it's only shit because of that Alba girl" she doesn't like her too much but more than me.

"You're right" I tell. "You're wrong girls" Flo walks in the room and I sit up. "Just please give her time. She's a really nice person" Flo walks over to Raffie's closet and looks inside. "What are you doing?" Raffie gets up to look what she's up too.

"I'm getting these back" Flo pulls out a pair of red high tops converse. "Stop stealing my stuff" she says walking out and closing the door. "I have more" Raffie whispers and we laugh. "We should get ready" I nod and we get ready for the mall.

We finally got ready and we got in the car and drove to the mall. "Are we not getting Violet?" I ask Flo as we get out of the car. "No, Alba is getting her" i roll my eyes as she tells me this. "Why? She isn't her mother" I cross my arms and walk inside.

"I know she's not but she insisted" Flo said and she waves at Alba and Violet who are patiently waiting by a water fountain. "Haiz, please be nice" Flo tells me walking over to the others.

"Hey guys" Alba says picking Vi up. "Let's get this over with" I told them and started walking with Raffie to the dress store. "Okay so I already got the dresses so all you need is to try them on then we can do some adjustments if we need too" I told them and they nodded walking in their own room.

Violet wanted to come with me so I sat her up on the table and got her dress. "Is it pretty?" I ask her as I set her down so that she can look in the mirror. "Yes! I love it!" She claps her hands and turns around. "We can cut it a bit shorter so that you won't trip" I tell myself.

"Your turn" Vi says and I put my dress on. It first perfectly so I don't have to change anything. "Twins!" Vi says hugging my leg and I smile. "Yup. Twins" I take a picture of us and send it to dad, then I help Vi put her regular clothes on then mine.

We get out and see the others waiting for us. "So does it fit?" I ask them and they all nod their heads. "Perfect" "are these already paid for?" Flo asks and I nod my head. "Let's go" we hand the dresses to the worker and they know what to do.

We spend some time at the mall just looking around then we decided to go home. Flo is dropping Vi and i off at home. And dad said that he would be there waiting for us so I guess that means Alba is coming too.

I help Vi in her seat and we drive off. "Okay we're here" Raffie says as she gets out of the car and goes to Violets side and helps her out. "Be nice please" Flo tells me and I nod and walk to the house. Vi is now next to me and waving at Raffie and Flo as they drive off. Alba is right behind us.

We walk inside and Vi immediately runs off. I don't know where though. "I'm home! With Alba" I yell and we hear people walk closer. "Hey! How was shopping?" Mom asks while hugging me. "It was good" she kisses my head and momma walks in with a sleeping Violet.

How is she already asleep? "Did the dresses fit?" Momma ask Alba and I. I just nod my head and Alba replies. "Yes they did" she smiles. God, if I could roll my eyes right now I would.