2

Hailee's pov
"Hey Hailee!" MK and Ash run up to me and give me the biggest hug yet. I hug them back but soon tapping their arm so that I could breath a little. "Can't. Breath" I told them and they let go of me.

"So how's the girl?" "Her names Zoe right?" "Have you kissed yet?" They both asks me and I look back to see mom waiting for the answer. I nervously laugh and take their hands and lead them to another room. "She's fine. Yes her name is Zoe and yes we kissed." I told them and they almost pass out.

"Awww so cute. I need to meet her one day" Ash says and I nod. I then feel someone tug on my overall and I look down and see Vi rubbing her eyes. "Hey Vi" I said picking her up and she snuggles into me.

"Who's this?" The twins ask at the same time. "Did my moms not tell you?" I ask them and she shake theirs head. "Well this is Violet. They adopted her a while back" I told them.

"Oh my god she's so cute" MK says looking at her and Vi looks at her and smiles. "She looks like Lizzie!" Vi says gently hitting my face to get my attention. "Yeah. That's momma's sisters" I tell her and she looks back at looks confused.

I don't think she realizes that there was two of them. "There's two" she points at them and they laugh. "Yup. That's Ashley and that Mary-Kate" I point to them as I speak. Thank god they aren't twining right now or Vi would be extra confused.

"Pretty" she points to the open door behind them and they turn around. "Oh that" ash says walking in and we follow her. "Hailee it's purple!" She squeals in my arms and I nod my head.

"I'm guessing that's her favourite colour" MK says and I nod. "Well this is a new outfit we're doing for our company" she told us and I look at it. "Its really nice" Violet says earning a smile from the twins.

"Where's Violet!?" Momma runs in the room and we turn around. She sighs when she sees her in my arms. "Thanks for telling us you adopted a little girl" MK says putting some papers away.

"Yeah... sorry" she says and we walk out the room. "Can we eat ice cream?" Vi ask teaching for momma and she takes her. "Oh sure we have a lot of different flavours" Ash says leading us to the kitchen.

Mom is sitting on a chair and I sit next to her leaning my head on her shoulder. "You okay?" Mom sets her phone down on the table and wraps her arms around my shoulder. "Yeah are you?" I look up at her and I can tell she's thinking about something.

"Yeah" she says after a few seconds. "I don't believe you" she sighs and I take my head off of her shoulder. "I'm okay baby" she smiles at me and I nod. "What ice cream do you want?" Momma asks setting a bowl on the table with a spoon then helps Violet up on the chair with her seat.

"I'll have vanilla please" I answer and she nods walking off. "Mommy look! Ice cream!" Vi says scooping some and eating it. "Is it yummy?" Mom asks and she nods her head eating some more. "Here you go" momma says placing a bowl in front of me then kissing my head. "Thanks"

Soon enough, we all are eating some ice cream and talking about movies and their company. "We should get going" momma says standing up as putting some bowls away. "Yeah it's getting late" mom says helping Vi out of her seat.

We help clean up then say our goodbyes. "Bye cutie" Ash says ticking Violet and she hugs her. "Bye bye" Vi says poking her cheek. "We will see you two soon right?" MK asks. "Of course" I answer and hug her.

"See you later guys" momma and mom hugs then and we leave. We walk to the car and drive off. We soon arrive home and mom tells us to put our pjs on since it's 8:25 pm.

I get ready and so does Vi. She then runs into my room and I help her on my bed. "Can we watch a movie?" She asks sitting on my lap. "I don't know. We'll ask moms" I tickle her and the i hear a camera click.

I look up and see momma with her phone out pointing it at us. "Hey!" I said. "Hey!" Vi copies me and momma sits on the bed next to us and shows us the photo (at the bottom). "You two are so cute" she says and I roll my eyes.

"Can we watch something?" I ask her and she looks at her phone for the time. "It's late Haiz" she says but we both pout. "Please?" I do my puppy eyes and she sighs. "Okay one episode of something then off to bed" she says and I then the tv on and play Paw Patrol.

After the episode is done, I shut the tv off and see that Violet is already asleep on me so I just fall asleep right there. We were already under the covers so it's fine. Don't have to struggle to not wake her up.

(The photo with Hailee and Violet)

Suggestions <3