6

Violet's pov
We are our yummy food and now mommy said we could go to the mall now. But first mommy said we have to get ready. "Red or blue?" Mommy shows me some shirts. I honestly don't care what I'm wearing. All I want to do is go to the mall and get some teddy bears.

I shrug so she sigh and put this away. "Is it a lazy day?" She asks me looking through my clothes. I shrug again not caring. "Hmm how about this" she says and I nod my head.

She dresses me in some blue jeans, with a white shirt and a yellow hat but mommy said it was a beanie. I really like the beanie since mommy has the exact same one. "All set" she says putting some extra clothes in my backpack and throwing some juice box and little snacks then putting it over her shoulder.

"Mommy up" I told her and she smiles walking to me and lifting me up. She walks with me downstairs and we see Hailee and momma standing there already ready. "Let's go" mommy said walking out the door first with me then to the car.

She sent me down in my seat and buckled my up then Hailee and momma hopped in the car. We then drove off to the mall. I'm pretty that's where we're going.

Hailee's pov
The whole way there, Vi played with my fingers and I thought it was cute. We soon arrived and Vi wanted me to get her out. She wouldn't let anyone else do it. So I obviously did it and set her down and she took my hand.

"Ready girls?" Momma asks and we nod. There wasn't that many people here so we don't have to hide our faces. We should be fine... I hope.

We walked for a bit until I felt Violet tug on my hand and I look down and see her pointing to a store that has teddy bears in it. "Wanna go in there?" I ask her and she nods her head.

We start walking and I kinda forgot to tell moms that we left but it was too late. Violet was already running to the store so I couldn't just leave her. You guys would ask me why I just call them... yeah I didn't bring my phone with me.

"I want this one!" Vi showed me a pink pig and it was adorable. "You sure you want that one?" I ask making sure she knows for sure. "Yes!" She says hugging it then taking me hand again (picture will be at the bottom).

"Okay let's go pay then" I said holding her hand and leading us to the cashier. "Hello, did you find everything you need?" The teen boy said as I was getting my card from my mini bag.

I then look up because I recognize that voice. It was Noah's. "Oh hey Haiz" he said as Vi tried reaching to see what was going on. "Hailee up" I hear her say and I bend down and pick her up. "Who's this cutie?" Noah says and I hand him over the pig.

"This is my sister, Violet" I told him and he scanned the stuff animal. "Awww she's adorable" he said punching in some numbers. "My names Noah and it will be $10.75" he said and I tap my card on the thing to pay.

"Do you want to carry it, or want it in a bag?" Noah asks Vi and she made grabby hands. Noah hands her the pig. "Thank you" Vi tells him and she hugs the pig. "Are you going to name it?" I ask her and she nods. "Miss Piggy!" She says and we all laugh.

"Thanks Noah. I'll see you later" we waved at him and walked out.

Lizzie's pov
We walked in the mall and we walked towards a shop. "After this we can go and look for you stuff animal Vi" I tell the girls behind me but I didn't get a response. I look back and they weren't there. "Scar! Where's the girls!?" I ask looking around.

"Vi! Hailee!" She shouts and we start running around looking for them.

Hailee's pov
I was looking around for mom but I couldn't find them anywhere. I'm holding Violet in my arms as she helps me look around. I then see a all yo familiar face that I never wanted to see again.