46

Hailee's pov
Mom and Lizzie has been texting me nonstop asking if I was okay and stuff. Clearly I'm not okay so yeah.

"Hailee Evans-Johansson. Get your ass out of bed. We're going to do something fun" dad says walking past my room with Beau behind him. Traitor. It's cuz he had food in his hands.

I groan and got dress then met him downstairs. "What are we doing?" He shrugs as he grabs his keys and opens the door for us. I sigh and walk out the door. I see an extra car parked there and I already know who it is.

"Why is she here?" I asked probably in a way that was rude but I didn't mean it to be. I swear. "I mean I'm not complaining but..." I walk to the car where she's leaning on.

She pulls me into a hug and I hug back. "Ready to do something fun?" She ask opening the door for me to hop in. "Yeah" I smile back at her. "Great. Hurry up so I can close the door then" I chuckle and sit down.

"So what are we doing?" I ask dad when he sits down and drives away. "You'll see. We're going to meet your moms and Violet for ice cream then we're doing something" I groan at the mention of my moms.

"I know you're mad at them. Why? I have no idea to be honest, but you can't be mad at them forever"  I sigh and look out the window. "Hailee. I know I'm not your mom in any way but I know somethings wrong. Do you want to tell me? You don't have too" I sigh and look at dad in the mirror.

"Um I just don't think that I should be here" I mumbled to them. "What do you mean?" Alba ask turning around a little to face me. "I don't know. People are saying that I'm a burden" I whispered that last part.

"Hailee, you know you're not a burden so stop thinking like that" dad chimed in and parked the car. "I also miss my friends. They have been busy so am I so we never hang and people are mean on the internet" they both look at me and I sigh.

"There. I told you now can we go?" I didn't wait for their response. I got out of the car and walked towards the ice cream shop. "Look! Hailee's here!" I heard Violets voice making me smile instantly. I

"Hailee! Guess what?" She immediately ask after running off from mom and mama. "What?" She giggles. "Chicken butt" I roll my eyes as she's laughing her ass off. "Oh mom wants to tell you something" she whispers to me and I nod.

She takes my hand and runs with me to mom. "Found her. Now can we can get ice cream?" I stand there and watch. I don't feel like talking to them. "Yeah go. Chris will go with you" she then ran off leaving me alone.

Awkward am I right.

I look over and see dad giving me those eyes. I sigh and hung my head down low. "I'm sorry for yelling at you guys" I mumble. I felt two pair of arms wrap around me. "It's okay" they pull away and drag me inside.

"Is it okay if we have a picnic with all of my friend tomorrow?" I ask all of my parents. "Yeah sure" perfect. "Great! I'll go tell them" I quickly pull out my phone and text my friend group. They said that they will be there.

"Honey, you got a whole in your shirt" Lizzie spoke making me look at where she's pointing. Darn. Beau definitely did that. "Eh um I ran into something?" She didn't look convinced. Oh well.

"Hailee! Chrissy said you have a secret for me?" Violet ran up to me asking for me to pick her up. "Yes I do but let's go over here" I whisper to her. She loves secrets and surprisingly she can keep them.

"You have a puppy?" She whispers into my ear and giggles. "Yeah but you can't tell mom or Lizzie or else I'm dead" she nods and zips her lips. "I don't won't tell mom and mama because I don't want you to die" we high five and I set her down.

"What we're you two whispering about?" Lizzie ask coming over to us. "She failed her math test" my jaw drops. "What!? No!" I nervously laugh and make my way to get my ice cream.

The rest of the day we just all hung out then I went back to dads and walked Beau. I still haven't told them because I might be six feet under but dad did buy me the dog so I don't know.