3

Violet's pov
I woke up in Hailee's arms and I was getting hot. I don't wike getting hot. I feel yucky because of it. I made sure that Hailee didn't wake up when I try to get out bed. It was easy. Now it was the hard part. To climb off of it.

I sat there thinking on how I would do this. I could call mommy but then it would wake my sister up. I guess I can try and do it myself. I threw Mr. Cuddles on the floor along with my blanket. I then grab the sheet and slowly slide down the bed.

Everything when great, until the last second. I kinda fell on my butt and it hurt. I felt tears coming but I didn't want to wake sissy up so i grabbed my stuff and walk out the room to mommy and momma's room.

I walk in the room and saw them asleep. I walk over to the bed and they set up a little stool for me if I wanted to get on it. And I wanted to right now so I stood up on it and climb in bed accidentally stepping on mommy's stomach.

She woke up because of that and I feel like she's going to be mad at me. I sit there trying not to cry. My butt still hurts and I want to cry because of that but also because of mommy. "Vi?" She says looking at me.

That's when the water works came in. I started crying and mommy immediately took me in her arms. "Hey baby what's wrong?" She asks as I hide my head in her chest. "You angry and my butt hurts" I said and she rubs my back.

"Shhhh it's okay. I'm not mad and why does your butt hurt?" She asks me and I look up at her and she kisses my head making me smile. "Fell off Hailee's bed" I told her and she just smiles at me. "Well I would kiss it better but do you want me to kiss your butt?" She says tickling my side.

I laugh and I'm surprised that momma is not waking up. Is she dead? I hope not. "Don't kiss my butt" I laugh and she continues to tickle me. "Okay shhh let's let momma sleep or should we wake her up?" I look over and I see a small smile on momma face.

"Wake her up" I said and I climb off mommy's lap and crawled towards momma. "Momma?" I whisper but nothing. I poke her face but she doesn't do anything. I look back to mommy and start crying thinking that she's dead.

"Why are you crying?" She wipes my tears away and I point to momma. "Dead" I said then I hear momma laugh and I look over and she's wide awake laughing. "Not funny" i crawled out of bed and walk to Hailee's room. Yes i am sassy. So what?

"Hailee?" I yank on her sheets to wake her up. I don't want to climb up and fall again. "Hmm what?" She gets up and looks around. "Hailee" I say again and she looks down and smiles at me. "What's up?" She gets out of bed and walks around it to me and picks me up.

"Paw Patrol" I stuck my thumb in my mouth and leaned my head on her shoulder. "Okay let's go" she said walking us downstairs and I see mommy and momma making food. They turn around and see us. They wave at us and I wave back pulling my thumb out.

"Want me to get Mr. Cuddles?" Hailee asks as she sets me down on the couch and puts play on the show. "Yes pwease" I said and she runs up to get it. I sit there and wait for her to come back.

Hailee's pov
After I found Mr. Cuddles in moms room, I walk back to Vi and hand it to her. I then get a text from Kayden asking if I wanted to hang out with him and I said yes. Then I could also see Zoe and her family.

I walk to the kitchen. "Can I hang out with Kayden today and Zoe?" I ask anyone who was listening to me. "Yeah sure. Are you going to walk there, or do you need a ride?" Mom asks turning around and I see some flour on her face.

I laugh a little and she looks confused. I point to her face and she looks at a mirror and sighs. "Lizzie, babe, did you do this?" She asks momma a little too calmly. That's scary. "Maybe" momma answers.

"I'll walk" I said before things get messy. Kayden said that I could come over now so I went upstairs to get ready. I felt like a lazy day so I put on some sage green coloured sweats with a white crop hoodie.

I put on my earrings and some perfume then ran downstairs. "I'm leaving!" I shout as I run out of the house and down the street. That's how close they live from us.

When I arrive, I just walk in. That's how good they trust me and like me I guess. They always say that I can just walk in so that's what I did. I closed the door behind me and took my shoes off.

I walk to the kitchen for some water and I see Grace and Mia doing homework. "Oh hey Haiz. How are you?" Grace asks me getting up to get some water. "I'm good how are you?" I ask sitting next to Mia.

"Hi Mia" she smiles at me and continues her homework. "Im good. The kids are excited to see you" Grace said handing me the water. "Oh thank you" she sat back down. "I guess I'm that popular around here" I said taking a sip of water.

"You really are. Zoe won't stop talking about you" she said making me almost chock on my water. "Interesting" I said then Kayden came out of nowhere kinda scaring me. Was he listening the whole time? Probably. It's kayden.

"Hey girl" he said pulling me out of the room. "See you later Grace" I said before I could actually leave. "What's the rush?" I ask him as he's leading me upstairs to his room. "Well I want to spend time with you before Zoe steals you from me" he said making me laugh.

He tossed me a controller and turns on 2k20. We were playing the NBA one and I was winning. I'm actually good at this. Probably not in real life though. "Kayden can you-" Zoe opens the door and walks in the room and we make eye contact.

She looks surprised but mad at the same time. "Why didn't you tell me Hailee was coming?" She said closing the door and sitting down behind me and wrapping her arms around me. "That's why" Kayden said rolling his eyes.

"Your just jealous" Zoe says making Kayden fake gag. "Hey Kay, I actually found someone I could set you up with at school" I told him and his eyes light up. "Really!?" He says and I nod my head. "Oh and I already gave him your number last night since he asked for it"

Kayden is blushing now. "Your welcome" I said and he hugged me. "Thanks I owe you one" he told me. "How about i play another game with you, then I'll hang out with Zoe. Is that good?" I ask him and he thinks about it.

"Okay my other friend is probably coming later anyways so that's fine" he said and we started another game. "Ready?" He looks back at me and I nod my head. He presses play and we start the game.

Halfway through, I feel Zoe rub my back under my shirt which felt good and would often kiss my cheek or neck. "Yes! I won!" Kayden says doing his little victory dance. "Hey that's not fair. Zoe was distracting me" I said making her blush. "That's what you get" he says and I roll my eyes.

"Wanna go to my room now?" Zoe whispers in my ear and I blush. I know nothings going to happen but still. "Sure" I get up and she lets me jump on her back. "Bye Kayden" I said as we walk out and to her room. This should be interesting.