40

Some of y'all have been spamming me about this so I made it happen...your welcome :)

Hailee's pov
Okay...what the actual fuck is going on? Dad and Violet have weird ass masks on, running towards us. Oh and Kendall just walked in looking confused just like the rest of us. "Pow! Pow! Pow!" Vi shouts pointing a fake gun at us.

Oh dad is going to die tonight. "Why does my daughter have a gun in her hands?" mom glares at dad. "I was teaching her how to use it" he explained but that didn't made it any better. "Jackson, get up" Kenny kicks him gently on the side. He groans but do is.

"Mommy! I wanted to be like you so Chrissy showed me how" Vi squeals. Mom and mama just glares at him HARD. "She four years old!" mama hisses at him. "I'm not dying anymore by the way" I announced trying to change the subject.

"And we got food" I told them and Vi runs to the dinning room, already sitting down waiting. We all slowly made out way over and ate our food. After, I helped clean up a little, talked with Kenny then decided to take a shower.

Zoe's pov

Oh my god!

This is killing me on the inside. It's like I drank some acid or something and it's slowly eating me inside. Why is this happening to me? Let me tell you. I'm still crushing hard on Hailee and I know I shouldn't but I can't help it.

"Your hair is turning grey" my younger sister, Mia, told me. "Is it because of Hailee?" she then ask, eating her supper. "No" I mumble but I bet she didn't believe me. "Liar" I groan and she just laughs. "Mom said she's coming soon" Kayden speaks as he enters the dining room with his pizza pop. "And mom said to eat something that isn't pizza pop" I told him.

He's mouth drops and points to Mia. "She's eating some" Mia glares at him. "She's like 7" I told him. He just huff but eats it food. I ate mine while thinking about Hailee. I need to stop.

"Stop blushing. It's disgusting" my brother spoke and I flip him off. "Why don't you go to her and make a move" I jump from my spot and quickly turn around to see mom and dad standing there and smirking. "I can't just walk to her house and-" I got cut off by mom. "But yes you can. She lives down the street" she's right.

"Here some money to by her some flowers and whatever she likes" dad says handing me a $50 bill. "You don't have too" I mumble. "But then Scarlett and I would lose this bet that..." she stops after realizing what she said. "Nice one" Mia speaks and puts her stuff away.

I groan and go to my room to get ready. It's like 1 pm so it's still nice and hot outside. I grab some sweat shorts with a tank top. I then put on my special necklace and by special...I mean the one that Hailee got me. I then grab my lululemon fanny pack and shove the money in there, including her lucky pen that she 'forgot' along with my Starbucks gift card and my phone.

 I then grab my lululemon fanny pack and shove the money in there, including her lucky pen that she 'forgot' along with my Starbucks gift card and my phone

After getting ready, I walk back downstairs and put my shoes on. Before I could leave, Mia runs up to me with some bracelets she made in her hands. "Give this to Scarlett, Violet, Elizabeth, Hailee and there's an extra one for Chris just in case he felt left out" she smiles and hands them to me.

I thank her and put that in my fanny pack then leave. I texted Haiz telling her that I'm coming over but she hasn't answered. She's probably just busy. I started walking to Starbucks until I forgot my hoodie. I ran back and got it. Why? Because it's Hailee's favorite hoodie of mine. Why? I really don't know. There's nothing special about it.

Now, I walk to Starbucks and get her the drink she's been talking about for the past few days

Now, I walk to Starbucks and get her the drink she's been talking about for the past few days. She always wanted to try it so here we are. Anyways, I walked in knowing that Kaylee is working today. I smirk to myself and walk up ready to order.

"Ugh look, It's Kaylee" she looks up and me and crosses her arms. "Oh boy, Zoe is in the house" she sticks her tongue out and we both laugh. "What would you like?" she ask after dying. "Um I'll get a vanilla ice coffee and the thing that Haiz has been talking about non stop" she nods knowing exactly what it was.

"Anything else?" she ask. Should I get a little something for Violet? Yeah I will. "I'll get a chocolate cake pop" she smiles. "This for Vi?" she ask making the drinks. "Yup" she chuckles and I leave her alone so that she can concentrate. "Zoe, hurry up. My hands are getting tired" I look over and see her holding my drinks and the cake pop.

I smirk and slowly walk over. "Is that how your suppose to talk to your costumers?" I tease her but she just rolls her eyes and goes to take the order of someone else.

I walk out and make my way to her house. After a bit, I reach her house and see Jackson and Kendall walking to his car. "Where are you going?" I ask nicely. He's like my other brother. "Oh let me have a sip" he takes the drink out of my hand before I could say something.

"Why are you here?" I sigh looking to the woman next to JJ. She hates me. Why? I don't fucking now. Like what did I do???? "To see the fam?" Like what else? "Hailee is in her room. Tell her that this shit is nasty" I gives me a quick hug and a kiss on the cheek. I did notice that Kendall was glaring at me but I just smirked at her making her have flames shooting out of her nose.

I wave at them and walk inside. It's quiet...a little too quiet. "Hello?" I shout as I take my shoes off. No one answered. Well then. I then heard someone talking and walking in the kitchen. I make my way over and place the drinks on the counter.

"Where is everyone?" I ask making the person jump five feet higher. "Jesus! You scared me" it was Alba...what is she doing here? Eh whatever. She's nice. "They're in the backyard" she tells me and I nod my head. I knew Haiz would be in her room since I know how much she loves Alba. Sarcasm.

I grab the cake pop and make my way out back. I open the sliding door to reveal them having a nice chat with Violet playing in the sand box. "Hey Zoe" I greet them and make my way over to Scarlett who's sitting next to Lizzie. Well, practically on top of her.

"Is it okay if I give Violet this cake pop?" I then felt some small hands grab my fanny pack. "Can I have it? Please?" The small child ask. I look over to the mothers for permissions and they nod. I hand it over and she eats it in five seconds. "Oh and Mia told me to give you these" I reach to my bag and hand them their bracelets.

"Oh and there's one for you Chris" we all laugh and I give it to him. "Thanks" he happily ask Alba to put it on. "Hailee is upstairs" Lizzie tells me and I nod. "See you later" she wave at me and I make my way back inside and to Hailee's room.

I heard music playing so I assume that she was doing homework or something but god was I wrong. I open the door and my jaw drops to the floor.