11

Hailee's pov
After we looked at the photos, dad helped me set up the new phone he got me. It was the new iPhone 13. "Now don't break this one or I will be giving you my old flip phone" he told me and I cringed. "You still have that?" He nods his head. Weirdo.

"I'm glad you're giving Alba a chance" dad tells me as I put on my new phone case. "Anything for you" I tell him and he laughs. "Then can you start cleaning your own messes. Your not two" he tells me and I shake my head. "Sorry, that I can't do" he laughs then we hear mom shout saying that diner is ready.

We both walk downstairs and wash our hands then walk to the dining room. Everyone else is all there waiting for us. "Okay dig in" dad says and that earns an eye roll from literally everyone. Even Violet. Well she tried at least.

We start eating and I know that mom and momma want to tell me something and that somethings wrong. "Are you guys going to tell me what's going on?" I ask them and they look at me. Honestly, I think dad knows what's going on. Even Alba.

"Um nows not the best time Haiz" mom tells me and I sigh and continue eating. It was mostly silent for the rest of the dinner but Violet's story's made up for it. Soon enough, dad and Alba has to leave for something. They wouldn't tell me because it has to do with what I asked earlier.

I helped mom and momma clean a little then I went up to my room and faced time my friends from surfing. We all talked for a bit making plans to hang out all together. Then I faced time Chloe for a bit until it was about 9:30 pm.

I said goodbye and got ready for bed. I put on some shorts and one of moms shirt. It was kinda big on me but that's how I like it. I then plugged in my new phone and climbed in bed.

I waited for a bit waiting for someone to tuck me in. I waited for a bit then I was actually getting tired. "Can someone tuck me in!" I shout then hear some footsteps coming to my room. "Not so loud. Your sister is sleeping" it was momma.

"Sorry" she walks over and tucks me in. "Before I leave, I need to tell you something" I nod my head and she continues. "So for now on, you will be having a bodyguard whenever you leave the house even if you're not" what the hell?

"What? Why?" I ask her and she sighs. "I can't tell you the real reason but it's important and maybe dangerous so please don't argue about this" she tells me and I nod. "Okay" she kisses my head. "When will this bodyguard be here?" I ask her. "Tomorrow" she tells me. "Goodnight Haiz love you lots" she turns the light off. "Love you too" I tell her and she leaves me to sleep.

Lizzie's pov
After I tucked Haiz in, I made my way to Vi's room to make sure she's still asleep. She is. That's good. Especially after Haiz yelled. I then make my way to my room and see Scar sitting there talking to someone on the phone.

"Yeah...okay see you tomorrow" she hangs up and looks up at me. "Diego and Rafael?" I ask her. Those are the bodyguards. "Yup" I lay in bed thinking of this was a good idea.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" I ask Scar as she plays with my hair. "Yes, especially when this is happening. I want to keep you, and the kids safe" she kisses my head and I smile. "Besides, I've known them since high school, they'll be fine" she tells me making me calm down.

"Tomorrow's a long day we should go to sleep" I nod and we get ready for bed then soon fall asleep.

Scarlett's pov
It was the next morning and everyone was up except for Hailee. I tried waking her up but she just wouldn't. "Let's wash your face" I helped Violet down from her seat and made our way to the bathroom.

"Mommy?" Vi wipes her hands off. "Yes baby?" I pick her up. "I heard noises last night" she tells me. "What we're they?" I ask her as I make my way back to the kitchen with her. "I don't know. They were tiny and on the window" she tells me and I freeze in place.

Shit. The doorbell rings and I set Vi down making my way to the door. First checking the camera to see who it is. It's Diego and Rafael. I open it and they are standing there smiling at me.

"Hello miss Johansson" Diego says shaking my hand. "Dig please. We've known each other for a while now. Please call me Scarlett" he nods. "What's up Raf" he smiles at that nickname. I would always call him that and he would get annoyed. "I'm good Scarlett" I nod and let them in.

I lead them to the kitchen where Liz and Vi are playing with some magnets on the fridge. "Babe" I get her attention and she looks up and smiles. "Hi you must me Diego and Rafael" she says walking up to them and shaking their hands. "Yes ma'am" they both say. "Please call me Lizzie" they nod.

"Okay so you know what's happening right now right?" I ask them and I get them water. "Yes we do. Let's hope that it won't get worst" Raf tells me and I pray to god it doesn't. I then feel someone tug on my jeans and I look down to see Violet wanting to get picked up.

"Mommy they're strong" she says as I pick her up and place her on my hip. "Yes they are. Now Vi, I want you to meet Diego and Rafael. They are here to keep us safe" she nods. "Diego from the tv?" She asks me and we all laugh. "No sweetheart, he's okie of mommy's friends" she nods again and looks happy. I hope this goes well.

Okay so Diego and Rafael are twins so this how they look like. Diego is the first picture and Rafael is the second. Just don't picture the gun in their hands.

Okay so they met Scar in high school and been friends ever since

Okay so they met Scar in high school and been friends ever since. So that's basically it lmao. Oh and they also have a younger sister a year older than Hailee. Her names Antonia.

That's her

That's her. We will know more about them during the next chapters.