12

Scarlett's pov
We talked more about the situation but now it's for the house tour. Well they already been here before so I don't really need to show them anything. Nothing really changed. "Is it okay if we look around?" Raf asks. "Yeah sure. Make yourself at home" I tell them and they leave going separate ways.

"How do they know the place already?" Liz asks me as she washes some grapes for Vi. "They've been here before. Before we dated just to hang you know?" I tell her and she just nods her head. I then help clean up the kitchen a little.

Hailee's pov
I woke up to the doorbell ring then some chatting downstairs. I didn't think much of it so I ignore it. I scroll through my phone to see what's happening these days. I saw a post of Zendaya and Tom shopping together. I ship them.

I sit there for a bit just watching some TikToks. "I should really do something with my life" I tell myself getting up to change. Today is a lazy day, like always. So I put on some black lululemon joggers and a white lululemon shirt. I then put on some marvel socks that dad got me which I love.

I grab my phone and open the door to my room. What I wasn't expecting was a tall muscular man standing there looking at me. He's wearing a grey shirt with black joggers. I didn't say anything. I just walked back in my room closing the door behind me. "What the fuck is happening?" I walk around my room.

It then hit me that there was some people coming over today cause they are our bodyguards. I compose myself then walk back out. I didn't see him again so i made my way downstairs to eat. "Good morning" mom says kissing my head. "Morning" she gives me some cereal and I eat it.

"Everything looks good" I turn around and see the same man. Wait? Did he change his shirt? "Thank you Raf" she says. "Okay hold up" I say and they all look at me. Then another man comes in the room. Looks exactly like the man apparently named Raf.

"What's up?" Momma asks sitting down next to me. "Who are they?" I whisper in her ear. "That's Diego and that's Rafael. Our bodyguards. Remember I told you this last night" I nod my head and look at them up and down.

They look too serious. I hate it. "So why exactly do we have them?" I ask momma again. She didn't answer that last night so I'll ask again. "We can't tell you now but we will when we know for sure what going on" she tells me and I nod my head.

"So you guys are twins?" They nod their head. "That's Rafael but I'm calling you Raf and that's Diego but I'm calling you Dig cause why not" I tell them. "Yes ma'am" they both says. Ugh I hate this. Why so fucking damn serious.

"Okay that's my other daughter, Hailee" mom says brushing some hair out of my face. "Yes, I remember telling us about her" Dig said. "Good now may I talk to you guys alone?" Mom asks and they nod their heads to they all leave. Leaving momma, Vi and I.

Scarlett's pov
We went to the office and sat down. Well I did, the boys didn't. "Okay so Vi told my that she heard some sounds last night coming from her window. Now I don't know if she was dreaming or anything but I know she wouldn't lie about this" I tell them and they look a bit mad.

"We should go look to see what's going on" Dig said and we nod. I show them Vi's room even though they know where it is. They walk to the window and inspect it. "There's nothing much but there's little rocks here which I don't know why. You don't have any around the house" Raf says.

"Great" I tell myself. "We need to up your security" Dig says and I just nod. If I argue with them... it won't end well. We walk back downstairs and walk outside. They walk around the whole house looking around.

"There's nothing showing us that there was someone here last night" Dig said and I sigh. "Okay thank you" we walk back inside. "Mom, they need you on set" Hailee runs up to me talking to someone on my phone.

"Okay do they need momma too or just me?" I ask her and she waits. "They need momma too" I nod my head. Okay should I leave the kids here with one of the twins or do they come with us?

Hailee's pov
"Can we come?" I ask mom. She just nods and gets her stuff ready. "Honey, can you get your mom and tell her that we need to leave" she tells me and I nod going upstairs to their room. I see momma putting her hair in a messy bun and doing the same with Vi.

"Um they need you guys on set" she looks at me and nods. She packs a bag for Violet and i and we walk downstairs with mom and the guards waiting for us. "Everyone ready?" Diego says and we nod.

Diego opens the door for us and leads the group while Rafael is in the back. We get in the car and drive off to set. We finally arrive to set and I jump out of the car because I see Flo with a cupcake in her hand.

"Not so fast Hailee" I get stoped by Dig. I sigh and wait for the clear. They say it's fine so I walk up to Flo and give her a hug. "Why do you have two hot men's with you?" She ask and I look back seeing the twins staring at us. Not in a creepy way. Just to see if they can trust Flo.

"Um momma says that something's happening. I'm not actually sure what it is but I think dad knows" she nods her head and we walk where everyone else is. Dig came with me and Raf stayed back with the others.

Dig is on my right with Flo on my left holding my hand. I then hear someone yell my name. I look over and see RDJ running towards me. Dig immediately pulls me back behind him. "It's okay that's Downey" I tell him trying to step away from him but he wouldn't let me. This will be fun.

"Um what's going on here?" I hear Downey ask. "Long story" Flo says and I tap Dig's arm. He looks down at me and I nod my head telling him that it's okay. He lets go and lets me go see Downey. "Hey grandpa" I laugh. "I'm not that old" he defends himself. "Sure you are" we walk to the table and I sit down next to him.

Dig is standing behind me with his arms crossed but giving me some space. "Why do serious?" Tom whispers in my ear. "I know right" I look back and smile at Dig. I see a small smile but he puts it away immediately.

We spend the day laughing while we wait for the others to finish filming. Soon later, Vi joins us with Raf. He told me that moms told him that they will be okay and to watch over us so here we are. Whatever is happening right now, I want it to end. Right now.