34

Hailee's pov
It's been a few weeks later and everything it's going great. Mama bought me my own rings because I would always steal hers. Jackson brought me to Gucci and Louis Vuitton. He told me we aren't leaving until I pick out five things from each store. This man is literally rich and he's only 17.

I got to go to one of his photo shoot and Olivia and I did ours which was apparently right after his. They were both for Gucci. I convinced mama and dad to let me have a matching tattoo with my friends (picture at the top).

Mom didn't really care since she has a few so she thinks it's okay as long as I won't regret it later. Then dad convinced my friends parents to let them have one and it worked. I don't know but it did.

So we all got a "make it happen" circle tattoo. We came up with that because that's what we always tell each other when we have something big like a surf meet or an important game and we always succeed. So we made it happen.

It's all on our wrist which is cool. A tattoo at 13. Then I convinced my parents to let me go back to school. I was doing online school but now I go to the same school as my friends and JJ.

Oh and then Olivia found this camp that she wants to go too with me. So I asked my parents and they said I could. That will be next week. So that's what's happening.

See you next time mwah