IRL • part 520

My heels click on the walkway to the front door of Jen and Justin's mansion. To say it's huge is an understatement. I've never owned anything this beautiful since I travel a lot, but when the moving around calms down in a few years, my goal is to live in a place as beautiful as this.

I ring the doorbell, Casey holds Selena right beside me as we wait for the door to open.

"I wonder if she's in there," I mutter to Casey, referring to Nikki.

"If she is, just smile and wave." Casey shrugs. "Or, so what I'd do and just ignore her."

"That's the plan," I sigh just as I hear the latch on the door open and a few seconds later, Jennifer's face appears, the biggest smile ever plastered across her lips.

"Tess! Finally!"

I giggle, apologizing. "I'm sorry, the highway was crazy busy."

"That, and it took her three hours to decide what to wear." Casey remarks with a cheeky grin.

"Shut up!" I gasp. "You just ratted me out!"

"Sorry, sweetie." He laughs, pressing a kiss to the side of my head.

Jennifer chuckles, clapping her hands together. "You two are just adorable! We'll come on in, everyone's already in the back."

Casey and I nod with a smile, walking behind her as we make our way through the large house, exiting through the back sliding door and down the steps.

There stood everyone, approximately fifty something people surrounding the pool and beautifully decorated backyard. In every corner sat some form of decor with the colours blue and pink...ahh I can't wait to find out!

"Hey, everyone!" I greet with a big grin and wave.

Everyone greets me in return, delighted that I finally made it. By everyone I mean, Nina, Paul, Candice, Kat, Joseph, Daniel, Phoebe, Julie Plec...basically the entire TVD cast as they are all incredibly close with Ian and I. Ariana Grande my brother, Avan Jogia, Liz Gillies, Daniella Monet, Leon Thomas, and Matt Bennett, my amazing friends from 'Hollywood Arts'. Obviously my parents, and sister are here as well as Ian's family and a few other of our close relatives. The 'Eye Candy' cast and a lot of Ian's friends came too. Also, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow, Selena Gomez, and Taylor Swift also gratefully are here to join us. It's definitely a full house, and certainly I've forgotten to mention a few people on the spot. Oh! Shit! That's right, I did forget; or maybe I chose to forget one person...Nikki, who so happens to be the first to walk up to me, right by Ian's side.

"Tess, hey." Ian gives me a pearly white smile, pulling me into a hug.

"Ian," I smile awkwardly. "Hi."

He pulls back, and instantly his eyes dart to Casey. I might be wrong, but I notice a flinch of jealousy in his eyes. "And you must be Casey," Ian sends him a somewhat forced smile. He puts a hand out for Casey to shake. "A pleasure to finally meet you."

"The pleasures all mine," Casey with his free hand, takes Ian's, returning the same smile.

"Tessa."

Damnit it. Plan to ignore Nikki has failed.

"Nikki," My eyes meet hers, my lips with a bitter, tight-lipped smile.