News Article • part 496

Tessa Rose removes "Somerhalder" and "wife" from all social media accounts

Today, October 19th 2014, fans have noticed that Tessa Rose-Somerhalder has removed "Somerhalder from all of her social media accounts (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Snapchat). She had also taken out "wife❤️" from all of her bios (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter). There has been speculation going around for over a month already that the couple has not been getting along considering Ian Somerhalder and Tessa Rose haven't been spotted out together in a long time, neither has Somerhalder or Rose liked/commented on any of each others posts.

Take a look at Tessa Rose's Instagram page:

Right below "Mama👩‍👧" Tessa used to have "Wife❤️" written in her bio but as you can see, it is no longer there

Right below "Mama👩‍👧" Tessa used to have "Wife❤️" written in her bio but as you can see, it is no longer there. As well as in her profile name, Tessa used to have "tessarosesomerhalder" and now it's only "tessarose". All of the couple's fans have been freaking out and are desperate to know what is really going on with their marriage. Are they still together? Are they separated? Is there another reason why Tessa has removed all trace of being married in her profile?

Although both Somerhalder and Rose still have all of their past posts together up on their pages, fans still don't believe all is well with the couple.

Follow us for updates!