IRL • part 434

"Hey Kim!" I gasp smiling as I spot the second eldest Kardashian walk through the restaurant doors.

"Tess, oh my goodness!" Kim gleams as she shuffles over to me with quick feet as I stand up.

Her smile was so pearly white and looked really expensive. But who would be surprised? She's Kim Kardashian.

Kim and I take each other in our arms and embrace in a tight hug, swaying slightly back and forth. Though, I did have to bend forward slightly as Kim is a very petit woman, even with heels.

"God, it feels like I haven't seen you in forever." Kim sighs out as we pull apart.

"Oh, I know," I smile going back over to my seat.

I watch her as she sat down, still with her black furry coat on. "So girl, you told me you had something to tell me. What's the big news?!"

I giggle at how adorable she is. Kim much like me got pregnant before even being married. Her and I actually had our weddings on the same day, given why we weren't at one another's big day.

"Okay," I let out a stressed breath. "I'm pregnant. Again."

Her eyes immediately widen. "No way!"

"Yes way," I giggle.

"What?! That's amazing T!" She squeals clapping her hands together in a fast pace from her over excitement. "How long?"

"I've only known for two weeks," I inform her. "But I went to my doctor right before I went to San Diego and he said I'm one month pregnant."

She nods, "Wow, so you're still pretty early."

"Yeah," I shake my head letting out a small laugh. "This was my honeymoon gift."

"Omg that's right! Your wedding was a month ago, the same time as you became pregnant."

Both of us let out little giggles. Thing is, since we've had Selena, Ian and I have been super careful and wearing protection...except on our honeymoon. Most of the time on our trip we did but there were some instances where there wasn't any protection available so we just carelessly winged it. And this is what happens.

"God Kim, I'm honestly so scared." I let out a heavy breath resting my hand on my still tiny stomach. "I'm definitely not ready to have a second baby whatsoever. I mean my life is just so hectic at the moment."

Kim nods, "I totally get you. I got pregnant with North so unexpectedly and I was just in shock...scared but also very excited. Being a mom is my favourite thing in the world."

"Mine too," I agree, "One hundred percent! But a mom of two, at 25...it's so nerve wracking." I shake my head, "And don't get me started on all the hate."

"Omg I know!" Kim gasps. "Did you see the articles on me while I was pregnant. The media is terrible!"

"Goodness, must've been terrible for you." I sigh brushing a piece of hair behind my hair. "Being pregnant is already a pain in the ass but having the whole world watching you...God it's so scary."

Kim licks her bottom lip glancing on her phone seemingly waiting for a notification. "Yeah. But trust me girl, if you need anything, ever, just let me know. I'll be more than happy to help you out."

"Thank you Kim, honestly." I breathe out giving my friend a tired smile. "I'm so blessed to have you, my family, my friends...all of you I know I can count on." I raise my brows shifting in my seat, "But promise me that you won't tell a single soul about this. I don't want the media knowing about this second baby for as long as possible especially within the three month mark."

"Oh for sure!" She assures me. "My lips are sealed."

Tessa and Kim both give each other grateful smiles. Despite them living two very separate lives, they became friends. They were born into very different lives, one the fame was given to them at birth and the other born into nothing but now is a well known public figure. Although they did have a few things in common; both girls are in deep with the public eye, they both had become pregnant before marriage, and both were targeted by the media for every little thing in their lives. It didn't matter where each of them started or came from. Their families were the most important things to them and to have each other while in the midst of all the craziness around them, it gave the girls a sense of relief and comfort. Kim and Tessa were both happy to have one another.