Twitter • part 422

tessarosefan_1067: okay guys so for today's daily Tessa news I just found something out with the production on Hollywood Arts!! So a reliable source told me that that the cast of Hollywood Arts will be having an emergency episode filmed. It wasn't stated but the episode they have to film now instead of in November when they're supposed to begin filming the next season is because one of the cast members is "growing large". Now, I don't know if that means they maybe can't film that episode on the original date it was supposed to be filmed because the important cast member won't be able to, or, someone's pregnant. I mean...it isn't impossible that that's the reason. Who do I think it is? Hm I really don't think it's Tessa. She just had a baby. And she told us that she will be filming many new things within the next year so I'm almost certain it isn't her. That leaves us to Ariana Grande or Elizabeth Gillies. All of this could just be a whole big theory but I mean, there's really no other logical reason. What do you guys think? Comment below.
- -
username1: omg no way!
-
username2: that's weird...
-
username3: I hope it's Tessa!!!
-
username4: @username3 I doubt it is.
-
username5: 😱😱😱
-
username6: I think it's Liz🤔
-
username7: @username6 I think it's Ariana Grande😁
-
username8: It could be Tessa...
-
username10: now I'm suspicious🤔🤔
-
username11: wouldn't be surprised if it was Tessa Rose🤷🏻‍♀️
-
username12: 😱 I hope it's Tessa!!!🤭🤭