Chapter 29 - Seperated

LOL XD I LOVE the face Tails is giving in the photo, its just *Chef Kiss* Beautiful

THIS IS LATE SORRY!!!

----

Eyes cracking open, a sharp light from the side stung the fox's eyes. Snapping them shut, Tails grumbled. His eyes remained closed for a few more minutes, his body wanting to drift back to sleep, but his mind refused to do so. Tiredly fluttering his eyes open, he stared up at a metal ceiling. His limbs felt heavy, back hurting and cold.

He knew where he was, but that wasn't his worry.

He didn't know where you were or if you were safe, and his mind kept rushing with all the worst possibilities.

Gritting his teeth, he growled as he forced himself to roll over on the lifted metal bed, in which he wished had at least a pillow. As he rolled over, his limbs began to wake up, their numbness fading into a sharp tingle of pins and needles. The tingle in his arms however, was quickly forgotten once he felt the metal bed underneath him cut off.

He let out a yip and a yelp as he face planted on the floor, his muzzle squishing against the cool floor. Lifting his head with a shake, he wiggled his nose starring at it with crossed eyes. Dragging its arms next to him, he heaved himself onto his behind, his legs crossing over one another as he places a hand to his head, a headache pounding against his skull.

A sharp whir struck his sensitive ears. Glancing towards the origin of the noise, the drowsiness he was plagued with disappeared. Baring his fangs, he growled at the fake hedgehog that stood outside of his cage, blue metal quills glistening against the light. Ears twisting against his head, his eyes grew sharp, anger beginning to boil in his blood.

Despite the lack of a mouth, he could tell a mocking smirk was on Metal's face as he glared down at the twin tailed fox. His tails lashed, his legs holding firm as he found himself jumping to his feet at the sight of the robot. Menacingly, his blue eyes flashed red as he approached the metal bars keeping him from strangling the robot.

"Where is (Y/N)," he hissed, fur raising as he met Metal eye to eye.

"I wouldn't worry about her," a cackling voice echoed through the hallway of jail cells. Eyes glaring off to the side, Tails snarled as Eggman stood there laughing- keeping a safe distance away from Tails-. His moustache was frazzled on its ends, its uncombed appearance made Eggman appear more malicious. With a deep inhale, he continued, "You should be worrying about yourself."

His words never reached Tails's ears, his thoughts never wavering.

"Where is (Y/N)," He growled.

Eggman rolled his eyes with a exasperated sigh, "Foolish fox, don't you care about what I have planned for you? Aren't you even going to ask?" Tails stared at him blankly, rage dancing through his veins as he exhaled hot breathe with his growls. Tails opened his mouth to ask the question again when his blinkers were lifted from the side of his eyes.

Green quills.

Blue eyes.

Scar across a tan chest.

Black Jacket.

.

.

.

Scourge.

If it was possible to feel more anger than Tails already had, he would explode. He couldn't believe that this monster took you from your mother, raised you under a roof of lies, and didn't even care about your safety. Gripping on the metal bars, Tails- for the first time in his life- whished he could kill that murderer of a hedgehog.

"Don't you even care?" Tails murmured, loud enough for everyone to hear and feel the venom in his voice. Scourge lifted his head as Tails addressed him, his ears falling. "You have taken so much from her without a care, and yet, after all your lies and the years you knew her, you still refuse to care."

Scourge opened his mouth, wanting to fight back. Wanting to refuse the claims were true. But nothing came out but a squeak, his throat stuck with words. Eyes falling to the floor, he dismissed himself. Hit feet dragged against the floor as he made his exit, his shoulders heavy and weighing down on him.

Once he was out of sight and earshot, Eggman grinned from ear to ear as he was free to speak his true intention.

"So, you want to know where (Y/N) is?" Eggman chuckled, his belly shaking with his laughs. As he spoke, Tails was brought back to paying attention to the Egg as he snickered. Metal took a few paces back from the cell, standing in line with Eggman; his eyes still on Tails. "What a stupid question," his tone contrasting with his previous one as he turned serious, his arms folding behind his back. His eyes glared down at the fox, an eye brow raised. "You want to know why?" he smiled, lifting a hand and clicking his fingers, Metal reacting to the que and dashing away in a split second, "Because, it won't matter where she is in the end. Oh no, no, no. It will matter how... alive she is."

Tails's eyes widened, his heart drumming in panic. Eggman laughed giddily at his reaction, slowly exiting the hallway of cells himself. The fox's grip on the bars tightened as he shook them, making the door rattle. His eyes were sharper than daggers, swords, and knifes, his teeth snapping and snarling as he turned feral.

"DON'T YOU DARE HURT A FUR ON HER HEAD!" Tails spat, his loud shouts booming through the hallway, bouncing off the walls. His tails thrashed without coordination, feet dragging against the floor as he vainly pulled against the gate of the cell. He saw red, his mind clouded with the NEED to save you and keep you safe from the world.

The world that hurt you your whole life.

And he was failing.

Tears filled his eyes at the thought of loosing you. He tried to shake them away but they kept coming back. It blurred his vision, the group of guards and robots that entered the hallway going unnoticed as Tails stared down at the floor, his shoulders slumped in defeat.

He could get out of this.

He couldn't save you....

NO

He will save you.

He just had to.

He could figure this out. He always could. That was his expertise. He is the brains. He got the smarts and the wit. He would figure this out.

And the second he does, he will save you. Then all those who hurt you will face the wrath of an enraged twin tailed fox.