Chapter 46

It was quiet but that's when Dean finally spoke up, "so you know who the leader of the Dragon Society is?" I nodded and sighed.

"Yeah my best friend or well my now ex best friend she betrayed me so yeah," I said.  Dean looked surprised by your revelation. "Wow, that's quite a betrayal. Do you mind if I ask what happened?" he inquired.

I took a deep breath before replying. "We had been friends since childhood, and she was always fascinated by dragons. When she found out about the Dragon Society, she became obsessed with the idea of joining them. I was skeptical at first, but she convinced me to come along to one of their meetings. That's when we met the leader, and my friend was immediately drawn to him. They started spending more and more time together, and eventually, she stopped talking to me altogether for a year then after a while we started to hangout all over again and became good friends until now."

Dean listened intently, nodding his head in understanding. "I'm sorry you had to go through that. But now that you know who the leader is, what do you plan to do?"

I thought for a moment before responding. "I don't know yet. I want to take him down, but I don't know how. And even if I did, it's not like I have any proof of his wrongdoing. I'll have to figure out a plan."

I sighed from the fact that I just lied I know who made Ophelia like this I just need him to confess.