Chapter 5: finding the others

"It's nice to meet you too, Pyro," I replied with a polite smile. "So, what exactly are your powers? You mentioned fire earlier, but I'm curious to know more about them."

Pyro's eyes lit up with excitement as she began to explain. "Well, as you guessed, my primary power is control over fire. I can create flames with just a thought and manipulate them to do my bidding. I can also withstand extreme heat and flames without being harmed."

"That's impressive," I said, nodding in appreciation. "Are there any limitations to your powers?"

Pyro's expression turned serious as she thought for a moment. "Well, I have to be careful not to lose control of my flames. If I let my emotions get the best of me, the fire can become unstable and dangerous. And of course, I have to be mindful of the people and objects around me, so I don't accidentally hurt anyone."

"I see," I said, taking note of her caution. "Well, I'm sure you'll be able to use your powers responsibly during our mission. Speaking of which, do you have any ideas on how we can locate the others?"

Pyro's face brightened as she replied, "Actually, I do have an idea. I can use my powers to track the energy signature of the others. It won't be easy, but I'm confident I can do it."

"That's great news," I said, feeling relieved once again, "let's get started then. The fate of the world is in our hands."