Chapter 11: Hide n Seek

As the day had gone by it was all quiet a little to quiet. Shivers went down my spine. But that's when Pyro and Blossom stared at Dean and Solar. A mischievous grin was seen on Eclipse.

"Oh dear brother can we please play a game?" Eclipse asked. "What kind?" Solar said as he rise an eyebrow.

"Hide and seek," Blossom spoke. Dean chuckled, "That seems like a harmless game. I'm in," he said, looking around at the others. Pyro and Solar nodded in agreement, while Blossom and Eclipse exchanged a knowing smile.

"Alright then, let's get started," Pyro said, taking charge. "I'll be it," I said.

The group scattered, each one finding their own hiding spot. Dean found a good spot behind a large tree, while Solar climbed up a nearby rock formation, blending in with the rocks. Blossom and Eclipse disappeared into the thick foliage of the forest while Pyro went near the river and disappeared.

I counted to ten before setting off to find my friends. I searched high and low, checking every nook and cranny, but couldn't find anyone. Just as I was about to give up, I heard a faint giggle coming from behind the tree where Dean was hiding.

I crept up to the tree, trying to catch Dean off guard, but Dean was ready for him. As for Pyro wasn't so far as well the rounded tree, Dean sprang out, tackling Pyro to the ground.

The others emerged from their hiding spots, laughing. "That was a good game," Blossom said, smiling.

"Yeah, we should do this more often," Eclipse added.

We made our way back to our campsite, happy and content after the game of hide and seek. The night was peaceful once again, and we all settled in for a good night's rest.