Chapter 18

We decided on to go back to the village to make sure nothing was wrong. When we got there the villagers were cheering and making a feast.

As the group approached the village, they could hear the sound of cheering and music in the distance. The villagers were out in full force, dancing and singing around a large bonfire.

"What's going on?" Dean asked, his eyes scanning the crowd.

"I don't know," Blossom said, her expression curious. "But it looks like they're having a celebration."

As they approached the center of the village, they were greeted with cheers and applause. The villagers were overjoyed to see them, and they were welcomed with open arms.

"We heard that you were coming back," one of the villagers said, beaming with happiness. "And we wanted to thank you for all that you've done for us."

"We couldn't just leave you here," Solar replied, his voice filled with warmth. "We're here to help."

The group was swept up in the festivities, enjoying the food, music, and dancing. The villagers had prepared a feast in their honor, and they were treated like heroes.

As the night wore on, the group realized that they had found a sense of belonging in this village. The forest was still full of dangers, but they knew that they had found a community that they could call home.

As they settled down for the night, surrounded by the warmth and love of the villagers, the group knew that they had found something special. They may have started their journey as strangers, but they had become a family, united by their love and commitment to each other. And they knew that no matter what challenges lay ahead, they would face them together, as one.